Passed my driving test!!!

It was on a gradual slope so I hit the kerb fairly quickly - This was because I was focusing more on the steering as I've only ever done 1 reverse to the right before so was concentrating on the steering instead of the clutch control.

Failed my first test last week - Got a major cocking up a reverse round the corner to the right - I thought him giving me that was pretty harsh!! Especially as I only got 2 minors overall :(

unlucky on the test

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

It was on a gradual slope so I hit the kerb fairly quickly - This was because I was focusing more on the steering as I've only ever done 1 reverse to the right before so was concentrating on the steering instead of the clutch control.
how many lessons have you had?

30 hours. And good save with the edited post there ;) I'm not making a duplicate thread for it thats why,

30 hours. And good save with the edited post there ;) I'm not making a duplicate thread for it thats why,
lol yeah felt it was pretty harsh after you just failed. i was gutted when i failed mine....

How odd! I never had to practice reversing round a corner on the right hand side before, hopefully you will pass on your next attempt! :)

Best Drivers pass 2nd time.
I am in that category (Y)

Ive had 12 lessons so far and never done a right hand reverse.

Got my theory test a week on Wed

Ive had 12 lessons so far and never done a right hand reverse.

Got my theory test a week on Wed

Ahh yeah it was about 28 hours gone when my instructor said ''Oh its very rare but you may get this'' and just did one practice one.

And good luck mate!

Best Drivers pass 2nd time.
I am in that category (Y)

So I've heard - That's why I intentionally failed ;)

Currently taking lessons. Ws doing a 3 point turn for the first time and a guy came behind me pure beeping his horn and shouting man I was ready to get out and put his head through his winsheild.

Currently taking lessons. Ws doing a 3 point turn for the first time and a guy came behind me pure beeping his horn and shouting man I was ready to get out and put his head through his winsheild.

I'm assuming you're Scottish you violent *******? ;)

I'm assuming you're Scottish you violent *******? ;)

Lol the only thing that stopped me was it was in Milton and I'm from Springburn. Somebody might recognize me and I might stall trying to drive away lol.

4 more years for me before I go anywhere near a car.....anyways good on you trav

Passed mine about 2 weeks ago, 2 minors but it was second time.
Changed my instructor after I failed first time and the difference was incredible. Anyone thinking of learning, don't go with BSM, go with a local one, ask your mates who is good.

i just sent my provisional off does anyone know how long it takes to come back ?