Passed my driving test!!!

well done, wish i got a free car - did not get one till after uni.
passed first time with 5 minors - was a **** of a test mind. had to jump on the breaks as a drunk guy crossed the road right in front of me and there was a accident 30m ahead and had to creep through the wreckage. when thinking about it how did i pass?

Feels like ages since I took my driving test.. :( 4 years. Passed 1st time tho :)

Passed mine today!!! :D :D :D Second time round.

do you have to do a second set of "lessons" if you wat to pass your driving test after failing the forst time?

It's kinda advisable, so you iron out your mistakes, but you dont have to

Congratulations on passing and getting your first car :)
It's a fantastic feeling to know you have the freedom to go wherever you want at the turn of a key.

Just promise us you wont put lexus lights on the fiesta lol

I passed first time, only took me 3 months, was pretty happy :)

I've failed 3 times with 1 major each time - the worst bit is, I'm actually an amazing driver, got my 4th in a couple of weeks...

Oh yeah, and the guy who was testing me was the same guy all 3 times...

I've failed 3 times with 1 major each time - the worst bit is, I'm actually an amazing driver, got my 4th in a couple of weeks...

Oh yeah, and the guy who was testing me was the same guy all 3 times...

Clearly not amazing if you haven't passed your test.

Well done Alex for passing your test! :)

I have 2 and a half weeks until i've been driving for two years and i'm off that probationary period thing where i don't have to re-take my test if i got so many points! ha wooo.

Congrats mate!! I passed second time as well, with only one minor (H)

nice one mate

alex is a tank

well done mate!
i cba to get my provisional or fork out for lessons :/

Well done Alex for passing your test! :)

I have 2 and a half weeks until i've been driving for two years and i'm off that probationary period thing where i don't have to re-take my test if i got so many points! ha wooo.

Thanks folks!! It feels amazingggggg

Ya ******* I've got a couple of years yet :'( Gran Turismo is the closest you come to driving when your 15.

I have been driving for over 4 years now, feels like ages since I passed my test, well done fella

driving is easy, if i can pass anyone can :D

i'm on 8 fails and counting... i think Maureen passed 9th time so if i dn't pass next time out i will officially be the worst driver in history...:'(

My two big passions are football and formula 1 - i cant drive and i'm bollox at football :S

i'm on 8 fails and counting... i think Maureen passed 9th time so if i dn't pass next time out i will officially be the worst driver in history...:'(

My two big passions are football and formula 1 - i cant drive and i'm bollox at football :S

Some woman's failed like 50 times mate so you're a bit short of the record, keep it up though ;)

I've been driving 2 years now passed 1st time with 5 minors :)