ive downloaded the mac patch of this 11.3 obviously and its on my desktop (after installation) but how do you make it work on the game. At the moment it has still only got the original 11.0 patch working and cannot detect any other.

help please!!

Double click the file you have downloaded and it will self install.

Where Can i download language pack for 11.3.0 ? :((((( I have Russian FM !! pleaseeeee help me

Am already into one and a half season . Can i continue the same game after i install the patch ? Please help .

Also , is there anyway by which i can continue my present game with just the players updated ? Thanks

Last edited:
Am already into one and a half season . Can i continue the same game after i install the patch ? Please help .

Also , is there anyway by which i can continue my present game with just the players updated ? Thanks

yes you can continue your save game with the new patch but to get the transfers then you have to start a new game.

But , doesn't that defeat the whole purpose ? Is there any way where i could continue my save with the updated transfers ?

Hi guys! I like this thread, there are so many informative post.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can continue your save game with the new patch but to get the transfers then you have to start a new game.

But , doesn't that defeat the whole purpose ? Is there any way where i could continue my save with the updated transfers ?

doesn't really defeat the purpose. Patches are more than transfer updates, they fix bugs from previous patches such as the transfer bug.
There is no way to continue your save with updated transfers. For them to take effect you must start a new game.

Im still on 1.2 should I install 1.3. Are there gonna be many injuries as someone's says?

And the injuries are realistic. Go look the actual data of real leagues.

In all patches for me has been around the same and when looking injury data from real league they're about there.

The problem wasn't FM11 having too many injuries but the previous versions having too few.

You are clearly.. Lets say youre in year 2013, a lot of things are changed from the start of 2010/11 season, new players, teams, transfers, etc. Now you install a new patch, as i understand you want transfers that happened in RL be transfered to your team in 2013 ? Thats ridiculous

i just finished download Patch 11.3 (PC Disc).. how to install n make it work properly?? plzz help me

i downloaded the mac patch and patched it.....but i cant find the mac 11.3 crack file anywhere.....pls somebody HELP......where do i find the crack file?? how can i play without the crack file......PLZZZ HELP.....!!!!!

The Other Day I Tried To Add The Welsh Legaues On The New database On The Editor When I Got error Message About The Welsh First Divisions Having 0 teams when there were teams in it