Would like to know the reasoning for this...

Where has a tribunal came from for Nathan Redmond, IRL Redmond has just secured a professional contact at Blues, so this bemuses me.

Also what difference will it make in the game, will he eventually transfer to Arsenal?

I have installed 11.3 (for disc) on my mac, and i use steam, now i when i open FM it says that i need a disc, what do i do?

I have installed 11.3 (for disc) on my mac, and i use steam, now i when i open FM it says that i need a disc, what do i do?

Uninstall the game, then reinstall it and allow steam to update the game itself. There is no need to install the patches yourself when using steam, doing so will corrupt the game.

Open steam, then at the top left it will say Football Manager 2011 followed by a + icon. Right click over FM 2011 and click delete lcoal content.

Would like to know the reasoning for this...

Where has a tribunal came from for Nathan Redmond, IRL Redmond has just secured a professional contact at Blues, so this bemuses me.

Also what difference will it make in the game, will he eventually transfer to Arsenal?

Uh ? On the screen it's just sayin' that Arsenal is interested in him, nothing more...

It is a transfer fail here .... Chukwuma Akabueze is not at Brann .... he is at Odd Grenland ....

It is a transfer fail here .... Chukwuma Akabueze is not at Brann .... he is at Odd Grenland ....

Club career

The former striker of Kwara United before he was taken to Odd Grenland in July 2007. He has a very good left foot which he utilised in scoring a stunner against Zambia in the second round stage of the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup. His skill is another asset to him evident by the goal he scored in the 1-1 draw with Rosenborg BK on the 2nd August 2009. On the 24th of February 2011 he signed for SK Brann.

Club career

The former striker of Kwara United before he was taken to Odd Grenland in July 2007. He has a very good left foot which he utilised in scoring a stunner against Zambia in the second round stage of the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup. His skill is another asset to him evident by the goal he scored in the 1-1 draw with Rosenborg BK on the 2nd August 2009. On the 24th of February 2011 he signed for SK Brann.

ohhhhhh .... my bad ... sorry :(

" - Reduced some over ambitious dribble attempts"

" - Reduced illogical running with ball in advanced wide areas"

Those are the exact and only good traits of Jonas. Without these he is basically hair with a mask.

'Fixed some examples of players dallying when moving to intercept loose ball'

At least there might be less hilarious stuff where a player seems to slow down as they approach the ball only to speed up and get to it right before the opposition player who is rushing in does XD

plently of teams has under 16 players on mine, maybe its just on uk stream versions he is not i dont know really, even have this lad on game to my delight

Last edited:
my bad forgot to untick LFC update how embarrassing :p
unticked it and started a new game, i dont understand how tom king can be in the game and sterling cant be

Anyone else getting some strange things with subs, for example, 3 different times ive brought on a sub only for him to get injured within 5 minutes of coming on. The same thing has happened with a sub coming on and 3 minutes later being sent off. Never experienced this sort of thing before.

English 11.3 language

hey hello i've got the russian version, i had the english language on it, but when i instal the 11.3 patch i'm only geting russian, and i can't change it, where i can get the 11.3 english file??

thnx

hey hello i've got the russian version, i had the english language on it, but when i instal the 11.3 patch i'm only geting russian, and i can't change it, where i can get the 11.3 english file??

thnx

The Russian torrent or disc version?