[Patch 13.2.2 ]La Masia Philosophie by 8GoUrCuFf8™

• Thread starter Thread starter 8GoUrCuFf8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 16K

8GoUrCuFf8

[FCB] La Masia Philosophy by 8GoUrCuFf8™ [FCB]

Firstly, i want to thanks at markkav to translate my tactic in English!

(Patch 13.2.2)
Introduction

Big fan of the game Barça (as many people I think) and the overall philosophy used by the club, I decided to try to reproduce this game licked a nameless beauty! Very difficult to reproduce in Football manager (or even impossible in previous games), I think holding something solid, approaching what the club idolized all ...

I wish to say that this tactic IS FOR BIG TEAMS, I have by no means tested with mid-table teams.

Philosophy of play

I made this tactic in order to get possession of the ball, control the opposition, while creating many scoring opportunities as well as maintaining some defensive solidity. Many movements around the ball carrier and a certain desire not to be dispossessed of the ball. A large number of passes (between 600 and 900 depending on the opponent).

Here is the device which I think is the best set up by Pep Guardiola, with some permutations which are unfortunately not possible to reproduce Ingame.

The GB is actually a libero, it will be back to offer a solution and password and keep possession of the ball.
Alba will make run / returns constantly to his channel and the center-left will be the midfield tier for its mounted. During these mounted Mascherano central defender the left will block the left channel.
The central Midfield (here Verratti) avi will power more than 100 balls hit per game, a lot of assists, he will be the playmaker and the true hub of the team.
Sanchez (RW)), he will be there to provide depth to the game simply.
Messi (AMR), its role will be in few run away, many runs the ball, a lot of freedom, it will be your best player (not surprising) and one that will often make the difference in your favor.

Item by item : (I would not attribute decision will of course be important for ALL POSITIONS) :

GB : No secret job, but impeccable quality recovery is recommended
RB : pace, acceleration, ball control, center, passes, stamina Example: Mariano, Maicon, Rafinha, Azpilicueta, Daniel Alves.
CBs : pace, acceleration, anticipation, investment, passes, head, jump, concentrationExample: Thiago Silva, Pepe, Pique, Nkoulou, Phil Jones.
ML : Marking, tackling, anticipation, pace, acceleration, ball control, center, passes, stamina Example: Alba, Trémoulinas, Clichy.
DCM : Anticipation,workrate, marking, tackling, ball control, passing Example: Sandro, Capua, M'Vila, Busquets
CML : teamwork, passes, activity, finishing, composure, ball control Example: Fabregas, Witsel, Song
CM: teamwork, passes, activity, ball control, marking, tackling, anticipation Example: Verratti, Xavi, Plasil, Martin
RW : passes, finishing, composure, ball control, dribbling, technique, center Example: Sanchez, Ronaldo, Menez, Mollo
AMR : finishing, composure, off the ball, passing, ball control, dribbling Example: Messi, Neymar, Maurice-Belay, James Rodriguez
AML: teamwork, passes, activity, finishing, composure, ball control Example: Fabregas, Iniesta, Nasri, Pastore, Obraniak.

Team orders :

A wide play to good use spaces and move the block side.
Fast to avoid enemy by pressing a button the game ball.
The playmaker will obviously be the CM (Xavi) and forward the targetman AMR (Messi)

Shouts:

Commit more to let the little space as possible to dversaire and retrieve the ball quickly enough.
Take the ball in the area to have a bit of depth in the game

Special instructions :

I let the assistant decide (if more than 15 tactical notions), then I add still to play on their side wrong foot.

Preparation and collectif training

View attachment 307429

teamwork training ==> Attacking on on very high

Preparation match ==> teamwork

Individual training

View attachment 307430

Attacking corners

View attachment 307431

Only 1 player in the area and others around to retrieve shot the ball back and re-deploy our game ..

NB: There is currently a known bug that is IF the shooter refuses to play the corner short. The tactical corner will be more effective once rectified.

Ranking

View attachment 305821 View attachment 306556

Results

View attachment 305822 View attachment 306558

Barcelona Screenshots

View attachment 305823View attachment 305824View attachment 305825View attachment 305826View attachment 305827 View attachment 306338View attachment 306339 View attachment 306504View attachment 306505 View attachment 306533 View attachment 306554

Girondins de Bordeaux Screenshots

View attachment 307247View attachment 307487View attachment 307488

Users Screenshots

View attachment 306730View attachment 306731View attachment 306732View attachment 306733View attachment 306734View attachment 306735View attachment 307489View attachment 307490View attachment 307491

Videos

[video=youtube;ftDIiXV-E9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ftDIiXV-E9Y[/video]
[video=youtube;Nxqcls_JFLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nxqcls_JFLE[/video]
[video=youtube;0ujUL8cjhvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ujUL8cjhvM[/video]

Download Link ==> La Masia Philosophie by 8GoUrCuFf8

CONSTRUCTIVE all reviews will be good to take!

::D Enjoy your fly:D

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome job mate thx a lot, its not a perfect translation but is understandable enough. hope youre tactic is what we have all been waiting for in fm13.

Last edited:
Little help with the appropriate abbreviations and you could replace some words by: (french to english)
collective = teamwork
Guardian, or GB = Goalkeeper
MOD (milieu offensif droit) = AMR (attacking midfielder right)
MG = ML
MA = MC
Pivot = Targetman
lane/corridor = channel
trips/races = run
endurance = stamina
speed = pace
investment activity = workrate
large stables = big teams
middle = midfield
Anyway, it's still clear and understandable. Nice presentation and good Job :)

Little help with the appropriate abbreviations and you could replace some words by: (french to english)
collective = teamwork
Guardian, or GB = Goalkeeper
MOD (milieu offensif droit) = AMR (attacking midfielder right)
MG = ML
MA = MC
Pivot = Targetman
lane/corridor = channel
trips/races = run
endurance = stamina
speed = pace
investment activity = workrate
large stables = big teams
middle = midfield
Anyway, it's still clear and understandable. Nice presentation and good Job :)

Thanks a lot mate!

No, still says 12.2.2. Surely, you mean that its for 13.2.2 ?

Yes its for 13.2.2

No comments ? So its perfect :) But i need more testers please ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to respect the training and preparation...Its very important!

Collective action concluded by fabregas :

[video=youtube;ftDIiXV-E9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDIiXV-E9Y[/video]

Interesting set up. Going to try this out to see what it's like. Perhaps with Santos.

thanks Kris! I think santos has good players to play this philosophy...Neymar is awesome in the Messi role ^^

Give me your comments mate ;)

Back