[Patch 13.2.2 ]La Masia Philosophie by 8GoUrCuFf8™

• Thread starter Thread starter 8GoUrCuFf8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 16K
Have you tried this with a mid-table team, or is it not suitable for lower teams?

Have you tried this with a mid-table team, or is it not suitable for lower teams?

Thanks Markkav ;) !

Mikedodgson, try with a mid team if you want and say me if that´s work! I have not comments of testers so i dont know! If thats not work, i'll try to adapt the tactic...

I changed my mind in the end and started a save with Liverpool instead. Only just started but i've got to say im really impressed. The passing is fantastic, Allan, Henderson and Lucas consistently get about 100+ passes a game and we generally look dangerous going forward which is something i've never really seen with a passing tactic that dominates possession like this one. Will post screenshots later of some of my results.

One thing i would say though is for this to work you do need exceptional players and the long shots bug ruins it a bit as well...you will find your players will be knocking the ball around the opposition area then one of them will randomly smash it from miles out.

Last edited:
Hey mate,

First of great looking tactic! Im a sucker for unusual formations

Just a quick question, how comes the Messi role has holds up ball ticked?

Other than that me and you play messi role in very similar way but I have rwb often.

Back to the tactic, I just used it on my USA national side and did really well. Beat Jamaica 3-1 67% possession, well continue to use it.

just a quick question with training as the screen shot is in french. For individual training is it specific position and light intensity?

I changed my mind in the end and started a save with Liverpool instead. Only just started but i've got to say im really impressed. The passing is fantastic, Allan, Henderson and Lucas consistently get about 100+ passes a game and we generally look dangerous going forward which is something i've never really seen with a passing tactic that dominates possession like this one. Will post screenshots later of some of my results.

One thing i would say though is for this to work you do need exceptional players and the long shots bug ruins it a bit as well...you will find your players will be knocking the ball around the opposition area then one of them will randomly smash it from miles out.

Thanks mate! I'm happy to give you pleasure ;) I'm waiting for screenshots ^^

Just a quick question, how comes the Messi role has holds up ball ticked?

Because with this role he is more dangerous...And in reality, he holds up ball sometimes ;)

I just used it on my USA national side and did really well. Beat Jamaica 3-1 67% possession, well continue to use it.

Great mate, give us screenshots ;)

just a quick question with training as the screen shot is in french. For individual training is it specific position and light intensity?

Yes, i'll try to translate the specific position in English! It's Light intensité yes! If putting intensity on average, players will have a total workload too high! Do not forget the breather day, before and after the game ^^

I lost 8 league games in a row and got sacked :S in the end i just ended up hating Suarez...I couldn't motivate him and so he always 'looked complacent'. In the league i beat arsenal and drew with city then went on a losing streak that included Norwich, Reading, Stoke and Newcastle. Might try again but change it so i can sign players from the beginning and see how i do.

Ok, sorry mate! Try it in the beginning of the season ;) Players will have more time to learn tactic ;)

Uses the preparation and training that i explain and it will work ;)

Yeah its a shame as the passing always looked good and i dominated everyone in possession. I think if the team had kept up morale and i had maybe better players in a few positions i would have pulled it off.

I'll be interested to see how others get on with it.

Yes, it's important to put players in their natural positions.

EDIT 02/02 ==> Change shouts and preparation match. I think its better like that (see in the opening post ;)

Good game ^^

Wow, some good results, thanks for your test mate!

you show us that the tactic works with other team than Barcelone ;)

Thank you :) I'm using that, just very early on in the season so the players are getting used to it and will only improve I would guess - Won the next game 4-1

Thank you :) I'm using that, just very early on in the season so the players are getting used to it and will only improve I would guess - Won the next game 4-1

:D:D:D ! Don't hesitate to post some screenshots, I will add user's screenshots in the opening post ^^

Back