[Patch 13.2.2 ]La Masia Philosophie by 8GoUrCuFf8™

• Thread starter Thread starter 8GoUrCuFf8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 16K
So good mate! I think the tactic works better in England ;) lol!

But expect players know the tactic better to score more goals ^^

Was excited by this tactic as it is a really well presented thread and others had some nice results however although passing stats are nice goals are much better! Tried it briefly with bilbao and had a fairly good squad because after selling llorente I had 45m to spend. However it was hard to get players who fitted this tactic perfectly because of the basque rule but it was still a squad which I thought could push for CL.

The results were that I was 11th after 10 games and really struggled against some obscure europa league qualifier teams. Main issue was scoring as defensively it was reasonably solid however not to the extent that it compensated for the lack of goals. I can see how if could work with a top team, especially barca and might have worked if I gave it more time but I didnt think I could change much due to basque rule so I have left it.

Good work on the thread though well presented. ^^)

Hi faithfulDjimi!

I haven't try the tactic with a mid-team! I know the tactic work with Liverpool and Barça! But i 'll go to try with Girondins de Bordeaux and I'll post the results ;)

Thanks for your comment mate!

have a good game ;)

The main flaw I'm seeing with this so far is that players seem to take far too many longshots, meaning you have waaaaaaaaay more shots than the other team but end up frustrated by a lack of genuine goalscoring opportunities. For example, in my last game I had 18 shots but only 2 on target...

Presumably this is an ME bug? Because looking at the player instructions, I can't see why else this would be the case.

Yes, its a ME bug and SI knows that! I think After the latest patch, the tactic will work better ::D

Okay hopefully it will come soon...Just now, I had 20 shots to spurs' 3 shots, I managed to lose 0-1 :@

Sorry I'm abit new to FM been looking for a tactic like this for a while, can't wait to try it out this looks promising, I don't understand the Individual training because I don't speak french. Is it vital to input if so what exactly do I do? Sorry for being a pain!

Yes its so important for good player development! I'll try tro traduce it!

The more important is the training and match preparation! And if you used the tactic with a mid-team, you must wait until the players understqnd very well the tactic to have good results...;)

Godw game :)

EDIT 05/02 ==> after a general request, I have Translate many screenshots in English ;)

Good game :D

In my liverpool game, currently 10th in the league with half the season gone. Will persevere, but I feel ME bugs are still doing me in and, it may be best to wait for the next patch to come out...

Did you use the prepa and training that i explain ?

Yes the tactic will work better with the next patch ;)

13.2.3 patch is out and they still haven't fixed the stupid long shots and the short corner bug

Back