Patrick Vieira retires from football

Also, quite possibly the most misspelt footballer of all time.

Also Wilshere (Wilshire), Szczesny (Chesney, Schezny, Luzhny, Shjdshc j hcdjch, X), Henry (The French one, but pronounced like Henry the Hoover), van Persie (Persil, Purrsee, etc.)

Glad to see hes retired now, was a great player and should be a good coach for us. Cant believe people compare this guy to roy keane. Keane was a thug, vieira was a tough tackling yet fair professional. Vieira was loved by everyone at France, Keane walked out on his country. Very few people liked keane outside Utd, Vieira was my favourite player outside city and until i bought an Ibrahimovic AC Milan Jersey about 5 months ago, Vieira was the only player who i had got on the back of another teams jersey, the man is an absolute legend, so much better than the **** that is roy keane, 2 completely different people.

Good Luck Patrick.

Bitterness is amazing.

Roy Keane is the best player of his kind during in the premier league. He was not thug. One tackle against the **** doesn't make him one. De Jong is thug if you want one..

Keane is one of the best midfielder the league has ever seen..

Edit: Even I can play the game. Vieira opted to play for France when he was born in Senegal..

P.S: Arsenal fans, dont attack me now. Just an example how you can throw **** at any player.,

Last edited:
Roy Keane a thug? No. No BS, hard tackler, yes. Both Keane and Viera were fantastic midfielders imo

Haaland is a **** now is he? Im really not bitter at all, i would be more bitter of the invincibles than any of Utd's players. Keane pre meditated his "assault" on Haaland, he is a thug.

Im not stupid enough to deny keane was a great player, but the man had a thuggish element to him and he was a massive ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Haaland is a **** now is he? Im really not bitter at all, i would be more bitter of the invincibles than any of Utd's players. Keane pre meditated his "assault" on Haaland, he is a thug.

Well that is for another day and thread. This is Vieira thread. Post your wishes, views instead of insulting Rival team's Legend and one of the best player in the PL era..

Excellent Player and was the sort of player you would want to have on your team, wore his heart on his sleeve and was fiercly loyal and he never shrunk away from a fight... according to me he is one of the best Midfielders and Captains in the game

Great player. Thanks for all he has done for the game, AND, especially, for the incident with Jip Jaap Stam :wub: