Paul Hart sacked... again

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
After just 5 games in charge of QPR. Flavio Briatori is a massive moron.

And i thought Abramovich was bad . . :S

Just shows that money can't garentee success.

Thats really cooled like seriously, five games in charge and he gets sacked hart must of done really really bad or the chairman is just impatient.

hes not the best manager anyway, but sacking him is stupid, nothing was wrong with magilton before he headbutted a player, i feel sorry for hart

by far the richest club in the football league and they still struggle to sign decent players. wonder why...

That is ridiculous. Well to all the people who said Hart would do a good job there... guess we won't find out huh? :p

paul hart isnt really that bad. its just that he's an unlucky manager

It was agreed by mutual consent, and it was all due to Hart having a fallout with Adel Taarabt. Either way under Briatore 7 managers in 2 seasons - I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I saw WHAT A ****.

This sacking of managers is getting out of hand in my opinion.

Let's introduce monthly contracts, shall we?

only some clubs sack managers all the time, Q.P.R and chelsea are the 2 main ones in english football, i hope city dont turn into one as rich owners are usually impatient

Last edited:
I cant believe this.I suppose Hart should look on the bright side,at least Flavio Briatori didnt ask him to purposly crash his car on the way to the training ground.

Flavio Briatori is a absolute ****** who shouldnt be allowed within a 100 miles of a football club,or an F1 team for that matter.

I think the LMA should bring this to the FA now. It's getting beyond a joke. I know thats how they often do things in Italy but not here.

Poor Paul Hart

qpr are a aboslute joke of a club. feel sorry for paul hart his last 2 clubs have been poorly run clubs and his been caught in the middle of it all.

Oh dear QPR.

Didn't they know, A manager is for life, not just for christmas!

Briatore is fast becoming the Jesus Gil of english football. What a farce QPR are becoming.

Gil, flamboyant as he was fat,lived and worked in a brothel to pay his way through university, began his professional life winding back the clocks on second-hand cars, and got pardoned by General Franco after one construction project, undertaken without plans or an architect, collapsed in 1969, killing 58 people. Given a crocodile by Madrid zoo, he promised to chuck him in with his under performing players "to do them in" and celebrated the 1996 double by riding round Madrid on an elephant. His beloved horse Imperious would never have taken the weight.
Big, buxom and brash, Gil bought 141 players and got through 26 managers in 17 years. Ron Atkinson lasted 93 days and jokes that he probably deserved a testimonial. It was longer than most. Cesar Luis Menotti left with Atlético third, Javier Clemente with them second, Tomislav Ivic between the end of the league season and the final of the Copa del Rey. In 1993-94 alone Gil got through six coaches. The following year, Alfio Basile - one of four that season - got so sick of his president that, live on Spanish radio with Gil also in the studio, he screamed: "I've had enough. I **** on your contract!"
The P45 was in the post. So, too, was Raúl's: the Spain and Real Madrid captain was an Atlético player until the genius president decided there was no point in a youth team. It was always someone else's fault. Normally the coach paid the price but sometimes the players too were in the firing line. After one particularly dire performance in the Canary Islands, Gil told reporters that hopefully the plane would crash on the way back "and kill the ****** lot of them". Following another collapse he ranted: "I'm sick of these fortune-earning, so-called professionals - they don't deserve to live!"

Last edited: