Paul Hart sacked... again

Taraabt sounded a bit of a **** too, no wonder he was dropped if he complained every day to the Executives about Hart's methods. he probably is their best player, but persistantly undermining the manager is no way to get a permanent deal (at a normal club).

my uncle has been following the hoops for years and he was telling me how briatore called sousa from japan to tell him what team to pick haha

Surely briatore is proving he isnt fit and proper to run a football club??? why do managers continue to go there?? they just end up messing up there managerial record! look at some of people he has sacked or have left because of him, that italian guy did a gd job then he went, magilton was doing well playin nice football, he went (i know he apparently chined a player) but i think it was silly letting him go, sousa was a very good manager! proving that at swansea, dowie given time would have done a good job, wasnt long back he took palace into prem,. its a joke!

Thank God for tht, the man wasnt qualified for the job anyway. he got sacked from portsmouth. only had a deal until june anyway. wot did he expect.

lets hope curbishley or warnock take over.
orem club in waiting.

Well, any more sackings and they could be competing with Newcastle. XD No, don't be stupid Chris...

They can sack how ever managing they want. at least these owners have balls. they realised they made a mistake and got rid off the manager. only if 2 certain americans in liverpool would to follow

He resigned I believe because he was upset with the board.

Nothing pleasure me more than seeing QPHAHA fail.