The PA of both Pastore and Ganso is NOT fixed. I've seen Pastore better and Ganso better, Pastore starts off with a better CA.

what position would fit him best? MC - advanced playmaker or AMC - adv. playmaker?
Thinking about to start a save with palermo...ganso and pastore next each other in 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1(H)

oh my god! this guy is absolutely quality! do you have to load up the brazilian leagues?

Trying to sign him in my game for united, how much should I pay?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

and no i dont think you need the brazilian league

He plays AMC naturally and can play MC but tis not his natural position... he 153 CA and 186 PA on the editor when you look.... he turns out world class but he already IRL gunna be future brazil star and im guessing will move to a european big club v.soon

The PA of both Pastore and Ganso is NOT fixed.
Yes it is.

On topic:
Ganso performing so-so for my Liverpool side.
11 goals, 11 assists in his first season in the EPL, in 33 games, was absolutely amazing... Then he went and scored four times, adding eight assists in his second... He didn't perform up to his virgin season standard in the third or fourth season either.

Also, his "adaptability" stat isn't fixed (meaning it's placed at 0 in the editor) - so watch out, as you should make sure to only sign him into a side that he doesn't have to adapt a lot to fit into, or else you'll be playing the lottery.

As another side note, he has lots (at least for me) trouble with picking up languages.
He didn't learn English in my Liverpool save until the fourth season.

When you play him (ganso) as a Advanced Playmaker, do you play him as Attack or support?

Last edited:
At least on the first patch it wasn't . As for the second patch I only started a game in it so I can't tell.

Yes it is.

On topic:
Ganso performing so-so for my Liverpool side.
11 goals, 11 assists in his first season in the EPL, in 33 games, was absolutely amazing... Then he went and scored four times, adding eight assists in his second... He didn't perform up to his virgin season standard in the third or fourth season either.

Also, his "adaptability" stat isn't fixed (meaning it's placed at 0 in the editor) - so watch out, as you should make sure to only sign him into a side that he doesn't have to adapt a lot to fit into, or else you'll be playing the lottery.

As another side note, he has lots (at least for me) trouble with picking up languages.
He didn't learn English in my Liverpool save until the fourth season.

have you set his nickname as ganso? shouldi search under henrique?

looks awesome!!

11.2 patch neither Ganso (Paulo Henrique) or Pastore have a negative PA.