He was very injury prone when i first signed him.. he had around 4 injurys, not too bad fortunetely, only bruises etc but it was very frustrating, i put him on strength training followed by stamina (i think) and now he can play full games and can handle the prem.

Not too sure if this worked but i also changed his player instructions to NOT to hold up the ball and he seems to get the ball and then play superb balls..

ive just bought him but these guys are sayin he gets injured alot ??????????? whats he like for you ???? is he most of the time injured or is he worth it ?

Only one minor injury. im on the 1st season, march 2012.

has anyne got a print screen of him in the future to see how he develops ?

Ganso is a lost cause. I just can't make him perform above 7.00 overall.
Not only that, but he actually gets himself injured a lot of times. I don't even know what kinds of ppm's to give him.
I really game up. It's much cheaper to just go for Jenssen and Sigurdsson...

has anyne got a print screen of him in the future to see how he develops ?

WwUj6.png

ERcFW.png

Ganso for my Man U team is absolutely immense. I dread the day that I have to find his replacement.

Personally, he is THE midfielder. He has a fantastic teamwork and work rate which is important for a midfielder. His passing and creativity and technique is peerless, so he always making the neat and beautiful passes on target.

Also he has good strength and stamina, which is also important, so you know he's not going to get bullied off the ball.

In fact, the stats you're looking at aren't even him at his best. At his peak for me, he had, amongst other things, 19 technique, 20 creativity, 20 first touch. His stats unfortunately declined a bit after he was out for 3 months with an injury. HOWEVER, it should be noted that his was his first big injury in his 8 years playing for me!

His stats for me speaks for themselves.

I honestly cannot recommend him enough. Such an important player for me.

Ganso for my Man U team is absolutely immense. I dread the day that I have to find his replacement.

Personally, he is THE midfielder. He has a fantastic teamwork and work rate which is important for a midfielder. His passing and creativity and technique is peerless, so he always making the neat and beautiful passes on target.

Also he has good strength and stamina, which is also important, so you know he's not going to get bullied off the ball.

In fact, the stats you're looking at aren't even him at his best. At his peak for me, he had, amongst other things, 19 technique, 20 creativity, 20 first touch. His stats unfortunately declined a bit after he was out for 3 months with an injury. HOWEVER, it should be noted that his was his first big injury in his 8 years playing for me!

His stats for me speaks for themselves.

I honestly cannot recommend him enough. Such an important player for me.

wow well uve convinced me into keeping him. there was me reading what other people was saying , saying that he gets injured and dont settle inn etc. but as u said it seems like hes done very good for you , i bought him to replace gerrard on my team because hes getting old but i payed 60 odd million for him so im hoping what you say is true. if it is possible can you print screen what instructions you use for him because alot of people that i know are finding it very hard to find what suits him best and gets the best out of him ? and what ppms you use ?

Hes hit and miss. Some games you sign him he will be fine on others just injured all the time. But you just got to look after him and not over play him all the time.

Got him on a free in Jan 2023 as Losc Lille
Got Leandro Damiao in January of 2023 as well and has been a beast. 8 Apps and 10 goals

Ganso has always been my favourite AMC/playmaker on 2011 and 2012. Absolutely phenomenal most of the time.

Wow he is a good Player, but i once bought him for Real Madrid, and at his very 1st game he got 1 Screamer and 2 assists and a knock up on the 43rd minute of his 1st game that kept him for 4 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had Ganso for a real madrid save once, playing as an amc in a 4231, cracking player, will get tons of assists, but i found he would get lots of injuries, often ones that would keep him out for at least 3 months. But hey, some people are saying hes been fine for them, seems hes a hit or a miss.

I think it depends on the league your playing in. I have Owen Hargreaves in my Atletico Madrid n he never gets injured!!!!! his longest period out was 3weeks!!!