Would love to see some other people’s results if they decide to test.

I can't take this results as serious, Editor has clearly been used, no way Aguero scores 83 goals in 1 season, and that will not let you win the CL as well.

I can't take this results as serious, Editor has clearly been used, no way Aguero scores 83 goals in 1 season, and that will not let you win the CL as well.
Are you being serious?!?
I lost count of how many tactics I’ve tested and gave feedback on. I’ve even posted one myself when the game first came out. I only post something after testing.
I can 100% confirm that no editor was used, I’m not even sure how I’d use the editor to make Aguero score more goals?!?

like I said in the post I’m going to run my Sunderland save from league 1 and championship and see what results it’s turns up. But please don’t accuse me of falsifying results, I do this to try and help people and to see what crazy results I can through up.

Just seen the thread mate, 83 goals Dobba!!

That's insane. I thought a 4-3-3 of this would work tbh so nice tweak, will check back when you post sunderland results :)

pav sund.png
pav sund2.png

pav sund3.jpg

Sunderland League 1 results. A poor team with little creativity but Brewster managed just short of 40 goals for the season. Obviously hes not Aguero an does not have Silva and KDB supplying assists.

About to test a very poor Championship Squad and see how it goes.

I don’t know how your strikers score so much, but I have one of the best scorers is defender Rakitskyi. Having played half the season, I can say that of the advantages of this tactic is protection. For 11 games, 3 goals conceded. Standards work very well.
But how are things going to the Champions League, then there’s a trouble ... 2 mach in the group both lose with a score of 1-2. I can not oppose anything to the teams from the top 5 championships.
provided that the group is not the strongest.

Attachments

• защита.jpg
    защита.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 231
  • тактика.jpg
    тактика.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 255
  • схема .jpg
    схема .jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 237
  • группа.jpg
    группа.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 241
I don’t know how your strikers score so much, but I have one of the best scorers is defender Rakitskyi. Having played half the season, I can say that of the advantages of this tactic is protection. For 11 games, 3 goals conceded. Standards work very well.
But how are things going to the Champions League, then there’s a trouble ... 2 mach in the group both lose with a score of 1-2. I can not oppose anything to the teams from the top 5 championships.
provided that the group is not the strongest.

I suspect that's because you are using Artem Dzyuba, he's not exactly renowned for being quick which you would need in the ST spot

I suspect that's because you are using Artem Dzyuba, he's not exactly renowned for being quick which you would need in the ST spot

I thought so too, but I initially used Driussi, and for him this role is ideal and his speed is better than Dzyuba. But the results are the opposite. Dzyuba scores, Driussi not a single one.

Attachments

• Дзюба гол.jpg
    Дзюба гол.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Дзюба.jpg
    Дзюба.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Дриуси.jpg
    Дриуси.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Роль.jpg
    Роль.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 167
[QUOTE = "XAOCEHOK, message: 2476920, membre: 521871"]
Je le pensais aussi, mais j'ai d'abord utilisé Driussi, et pour lui ce rôle est idéal et sa vitesse est meilleure que Dzyuba. Mais les résultats sont inverses. Dzyuba marque, Driussi pas un seul.
[/CITATION]
hello skin plz ?

Hello you change anything against a stronger team ?

I did not make any changes, for the sake of the purity of the experiment with this tactic. as a result of 16 match Driussi 0 goals. For him, this role is ideal. It just begs the question how a Brewster with about the same skills scored 30+ goals here. This is either cheat via FMRTE or magic:cool:

Attachments

• Дриусси 2.jpg
    Дриусси 2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Дриуссси магия.jpg
    Дриуссси магия.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 179
I did not make any changes, for the sake of the purity of the experiment with this tactic. as a result of 16 match Driussi 0 goals. For him, this role is ideal. It just begs the question how a Brewster with about the same skills scored 30+ goals here. This is either cheat via FMRTE or magic:cool:
[/

I’ve already moved into testing other tactics but I really do not appreciate being called a cheat. I didn’t say this was a glory tactic that would make you win everything, I posted it because I was shocked how much the AF’s we’re scoring. Thats all. Maybe you just need to mange your team better ?

[QUOTE = "dobba1988, должность: 2476966, участник: 191358"]

[/ QUOTE]

if so, then of course it is you who are the god of tactics with which attacking teams score 83 goals like gods even with such skills. and the rest can’t score so much because all the losers who don’t know how to play. It’s all logical

Attachments

• 1582955480416.png
    1582955480416.png
    312 bytes · Views: 113
  • 1582955488022.png
    1582955488022.png
    312 bytes · Views: 98