Pawn361v.Vodu - Probably the best tactic with 3 DC, 6 Midfielders and 1 Striker! :p

@ ****

have you used this tactic from the very start of your save with lurgan?

@Kevmoran, I've started by using a 4-2-4 but after patch 12.1 changed to the 361 v1 and finally to 361 v2 (in order to increase the number of goals scored by the striker!)

2nd attempt :
Hi ****, congratz for this great tactic !
I've been looking since ages for a tactic with 3 defenders , like we did in the old days on cm
wink.gif

I'm still on fm 2011 but the tactic doesn't work when importing in fm2011.
Could you please upload sliders screens for every position so i can rebuild it manually on my fm2011 ?
The team instuctions i can find in OP but the set pieces and individual instructions would be nice
wink.gif

Tx ! Grtz !

I was a little bit sceptic with this, but tried it out... and it's amazing!!
With Benfica, i've beatan Juve 5-1!

It's a must when playing agaisnt big teams, even if you're one of them

2nd attempt :
Hi ****, congratz for this great tactic !
I've been looking since ages for a tactic with 3 defenders , like we did in the old days on cm
wink.gif

I'm still on fm 2011 but the tactic doesn't work when importing in fm2011.
Could you please upload sliders screens for every position so i can rebuild it manually on my fm2011 ?
The team instuctions i can find in OP but the set pieces and individual instructions would be nice
wink.gif

Tx ! Grtz !

Hi Sw33z, I am sorry for the delay and sorry for not being able to help ya :p I haven't FM much since I've conquered the Europe with my little Lurgan Celtic... and besides, I don't think it will work on fm 2011. I've tried the other way, using a fm 2011 tactic on fm 2012 and it didnt worked well :p

Witch trainigschedule do you use?

I use my own training schedules, a bit basic, but they do the job. :p

I was a little bit sceptic with this, but tried it out... and it's amazing!!
With Benfica, i've beatan Juve 5-1!

It's a must when playing agaisnt big teams, even if you're one of them

Thanks! :) It's always good to know it works, even if its not the latest patch :p

Cheers,

someone try this tactic with the last patch ? (12.2.2)

I've played FM 2012 once (only 4 games, as I wanted to see how bad it was...) since the 12.2 came out, on my Sporting, on 3rd season with a few "cheat" players (Kara, Vrsjaiko, Fierro, etc...), and it worked pretty well! Note: I have used the v2 slightly changed, with all the arrows (except GK and Striker :p) to Back (rarely move forward). On those 4 matches I had 4 wins, including a 5-0 vs Benfica (home) and a 5-1 vs Rangers (away). I know 4 games is quite short but I had enough FM for this year :p Looking forward for FM 2013 ;)

Cheers,

This has got to be one of the craziest tactics around, I was intrigued by your approach here and decided to have a go with it. And I can tell you, I was not disappointed. Like you say, it doesn't do well with possession, and the opponent seem to be firing for the statistics, but who cares when the play culminates in results like this! The opponent are being forced to shoot from distance very often, hitting anywhere but the goal usually. And the Inter-match was even without Torres, who was banned, and M'vila who decided he would much rather sulk then participate in the most important game of the season so far.

I had to make a couple of changes to the AMC and MC-roles, only to really get the best out of Pastore and Dzagoev. It already did the job before I changed anything don't get me wrong. And I added cragswfc's striker tweak. But what I love most about this tactic is the amount of freedom it allows me to give my forward-line, Pastore, Mata and Willian/Nani are just cruising, doing absolutely nothing when we're not in possession of the ball.

One thing I find odd though, you said the DM's are only doing the dirty work and are not really contributing when going forward? Mikel/M'vila have 6 assist between them in 7 games so far. Ofc they're passing abilities are well above average, and it might be a different story with a lesser team. Also my centrebacks are hitting 70-yard through balls from time to time, and when they're successful, which they very often are, its beautiful to watch! Lovin' it ****, keep the tactics coming.

View attachment 233982View attachment 233983View attachment 233984

Last edited:
Beat 2-4 Man City, 4-0 Din. Kiev and 0-4 Juventus in the Champions Groups.

Cant post screenshots because im at work right now... :p

Still doing great results:

4-1 and 3-0 agaisnt Porto.

I wonder what this tatic would do with smaller teams in England? I believe it would destroy everyone...

hi there,
im a newbie here..
can u prepare a player search filter for every positions on your tactics..?

Still doing great results:

4-1 and 3-0 agaisnt Porto.

I wonder what this tatic would do with smaller teams in England? I believe it would destroy everyone...

Which version of the tactic do you use? do you mind linking me to it please mate?

hi there,
im a newbie here..
can u prepare a player search filter for every positions on your tactics..?

Why? The tatic is made, is counter attack with solid center backs. Just go and pick players for this. Giving you filters its loke feeding you with chewed meat.

Advice: the 3 center backs with high impulsion and heading and antecipation. Wingers and striker with high aceleration and pace.

Hi!
I'd like to download this tactic, but the file is some kind of exe file... Is this normal?