Pawn361v.Vodu - Probably the best tactic with 3 DC, 6 Midfielders and 1 Striker! :p

Thanks to both of you, pacemaker and connors!I really gotta download the last patch and see a full match to see what's going on!!! :p

I was beating most teams easily on the last patch including big teams, however an 8-2 loss to Man City with the new patch is hard to ignore :(

Apparently the latest patch has a bug on it... second hand info here. In the Pre-Match build up where you have 'Opposition Instructions', a number of members across the boards say that automatically some instructions are issued which you need to reset as if you don't the instructions will drag your players out of position and therefore disrupt any tactic you have employed. I've noticed it's a lot harder to motivate my players and FM12 relies heavily on motivation in the team-talk so a more upto date team talk guide may do the trick - thus far I'm struggling to get my players off of 'playing nervously' and anything else negative.

I was beating most teams easily on the last patch including big teams, however an 8-2 loss to Man City with the new patch is hard to ignore :(
You are scaring me to death!! I am afraid to download the newest patch at the middle of a fantastic european campaign, with my LLM team :\ 8-2 is really bad...

Apparently the latest patch has a bug on it... second hand info here. In the Pre-Match build up where you have 'Opposition Instructions', a number of members across the boards say that automatically some instructions are issued which you need to reset as if you don't the instructions will drag your players out of position and therefore disrupt any tactic you have employed. I've noticed it's a lot harder to motivate my players and FM12 relies heavily on motivation in the team-talk so a more upto date team talk guide may do the trick - thus far I'm struggling to get my players off of 'playing nervously' and anything else negative.
Do you have a link for the topic where that bug is being debated? If there is one...If I understood well, I can't ask assistant to give instructions and/or I have to do reset instructions, and then give them again? I am a bit lost here :\

Taken from SiGames forum: There is a bug in the latest patch that applies OI's automatically before each match, make sure you un-select them else your team will be pulled out of position.

Now I've been playing the latest patch and sometimes there is OI's applied which need to be removed - it's not the Assistant doing them before people think this can be solved via Team Policy. But the biggest difference between the patches is the team talks - they're a mess to be honest. It is very difficult to get 'Green Positive Responses' meaning it's almost best not to have a teamtalk at all as at least it doesn't leave them less focused or de-motivated (IMO).

I've downloaded the tactic from here: 2shared - download Pawn361v.Vodu.tac
I'm playing FM with no patch, the original version and for now, this tactic is a disgrace.

I'm Malaga..done some nice transfers, but then the season started.

I've lost 6-4 against Sevilla (they've killed me in any means possible)
Lost 1-0 against GRANADA and the've played in NINE players from 15 min.
And now lost 1-0 against Mallorca...

Never had possesion better then the opponent, neither shots, CCC or anything.

What to do ?

I've downloaded the tactic from here: 2shared - download Pawn361v.Vodu.tac
I'm playing FM with no patch, the original version and for now, this tactic is a disgrace.

I'm Malaga..done some nice transfers, but then the season started.

I've lost 6-4 against Sevilla (they've killed me in any means possible)
Lost 1-0 against GRANADA and the've played in NINE players from 15 min.
And now lost 1-0 against Mallorca...

Never had possesion better then the opponent, neither shots, CCC or anything.

What to do ?

Have you done friendlies with the tactics? Which results did you had on friendlies? Show me the calendar plz!
Is your assistant doing the team talks and IO's?
Have you changed your Match Preparation to Offensive Movements?
Do you have Tall Defenders with at least Speed and Acc 10 ?
Are you competent on the tactic?
All this matters...

Yes, i've had friendlies..6 or 7 i think.
Match prepartion yes, done that..and yes my defenders are Alderweild, Demichelis and Benatia + Mathijsen and Jesus Gamez.

The only difference is that i'm taking charge of team talk..

Yes, i've had friendlies..6 or 7 i think.
Match prepartion yes, done that..and yes my defenders are Alderweild, Demichelis and Benatia + Mathijsen and Jesus Gamez.

The only difference is that i'm taking charge of team talk..

Give it to the assistant manager :p Moral is quite important in the game :D

I really don't know what's wrong there, beside the patch... :p I've made the tct on patch 12.0.4 don't know if it works on 12.0, or it simply doesn't work for you. It has been working for me! Even at Patch 12.1.1... Sorry

From **** 361 to **** 370 :p The Headless Tactic

Just to reinforce there's nothing wrong with the tactic, even with the new patches! :) It's all about preparing a squad for this tactic You will need lots of MDC's and Tall Central Defenders! On my LLM save I lost both my Strikers (they were unhappy and playing badly due to that) and so I decided to sell them, and did not bought anyone for the Striker spot. With that in mind, decided to try something different, and pulled the Striker back to MAC, and started playing without any Forward! The thing is that even without strikers, the tactic works pretty well, so a **** 370v.Vodu is a possibility :D And all u gotta do is to move your Striker to MAC :p Cheers,

A few additional screens, from the **** 361v.Vodu

primeiraligainglesavist.png

manchestercityplanteljo.png

manchestercityjogoscale.png

manchestercityjogoscalep.png

mancityvbayernmuniquein.png

mancityvdortmundinforma.png

Last edited:
I feel to try this tactic with barcelona as i think the formation would suit their team well.

Do you have to use OI's for this tactic to work? I dont really like using them to be honest

I feel to try this tactic with barcelona as i think the formation would suit their team well.

Do you have to use OI's for this tactic to work? I dont really like using them to be honest

Really don't know, got used to ask Assistant Manager to pick OI's for me :p It won't affect the team performance that much, I think! And I must agree with ya, this tactic on Barcelona will be LOLOLOLOL :p

One Man Show Tactic (Pawn361v.Vodu2)

As I have mentioned before, I mainly play with Low League Teams, but even those, sooner or later, get to be Big Teams!

And here I come to tell the story of a small team from the last playable division of North Ireland that became the Champions League winner in 15 seasons. But this was only possible with a good tactic to support my superior (imho) planning!

This Irish guys are simply crazy, and I had to play 8 games in 14 days, and sometimes had to play 2 games in 2 days! So, I couldn't use my best players, all the time! Due to that, I couldn't achieve the 200 goals in the NI league...

campeonato38j.jpg

The tactic I am presenting now, has a good balance between defense and attack, and for those who already have a strong team, you may notice that your team does not concede many goals.

statsequipa.jpg

But my idea was different! I wanted to create a One Man Show Tactic! A tactic that would make one single player to score Loads of Goals! And apparently... I did it!

analiseplantel.jpg

This Montenegro guy, scored 96 goals in 40(+3) games! It was pretty awesome, and he did something that I had never seen before:

montenegro11.jpg

He scored ALL the goals of my 11 goal win in one of the games!

To achieve this, I've picked Montenegro to be my Target Man, and he is also the Penalty Taker and also the man who will show at 1st post, in Corners!

This is tactical formation of the tactic (a slightly different version of the original Pawn361):

onzeinicial.jpg

And with a team that was not as good as Real Madrid or PSG, (at least those were among the top team in my save), with a WEAK defense and a VERY STRONG attack (wingers and striker, mainly), I achieved the following results:

lcgrupovsarsenal.jpg

lcgrupovscska.jpg

lcoitavosj1.jpg

lcqfj2.jpg

lcmfj1.jpg

lcfinalvspsg.jpg

Being the last match the win over PSG, in the Final of Champions League, where I had to play with 10 since the 36th minute, and nevertheless managed to get more and better chances to score!

If someone wanna try this tactic, you can download it here: Pawn361vVodu2

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

As I have mentioned before, I mainly play with Low League Teams, but even those, sooner or later, get to be Big Teams!

And here I come to tell the story of a small team from the last playable division of North Ireland that became the Champions League winner in 15 seasons. But this was only possible with a good tactic to support my superior (imho) planning!

This Irish guys are simply crazy, and I had to play 8 games in 14 days, and sometimes had to play 2 games in 2 days! So, I couldn't use my best players, all the time! Due to that, I couldn't achieve the 200 goals in the NI league...

campeonato38j.jpg

The tactic I am presenting now, has a good balance between defense and attack, and for those who already have a strong team, you may notice that your team does not concede many goals.

statsequipa.jpg

But my idea was different! I wanted to create a One Man Show Tactic! A tactic that would make one single player to score Loads of Goals! And apparently... I did it!

analiseplantel.jpg

This Montenegro guy, scored 96 goals in 40(+3) games! It was pretty awesome, and he did something that I had never seen before:

montenegro11.jpg

He scored ALL the goals of my 11 goal win in one of the games!

To achieve this, I've picked Montenegro to be my Target Man, and he is also the Penalty Taker and also the man who will show at 1st post, in Corners!

This is tactical formation of the tactic (a slightly different version of the original Pawn361):

onzeinicial.jpg

And with a team that was not as good as Real Madrid or PSG, (at least those were among the top team in my save), with a WEAK defense and a VERY STRONG attack (wingers and striker, mainly), I achieved the following results:

lcgrupovsarsenal.jpg

lcgrupovscska.jpg

lcoitavosj1.jpg

lcqfj2.jpg

lcmfj1.jpg

lcfinalvspsg.jpg

Being the last match the win over PSG, in the Final of Champions League, where I had to play with 10 since the 36th minute, and nevertheless managed to get more and better chances to score!

If someone wanna try this tactic, you can download it here: Pawn361vVodu2

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

fantastic results there mate!! i have downloaded it and im currently using with my u18s squad. won my 1st game 5-0. i have noticed that the corner exploit is included in the tactic. do majority of goals come from corners?? just checking that this tactic is for patch 12.1 as i dont seem to score from corners anymore??