pazzini moves to inter

pazzini to inter, top or flop?

• top, pazzini will take no time gelling with his new teammates and will be a big hit

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • flop, pazzini will fall under the pressure of playing for a big team

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

ibo-cool

Banned
Reaction score
Giampaolo Pazzini has joined Inter until 2015, the club said in a statement on Friday.

The note on Inter's official website reads:

"Giampaolo Pazzini is Inter's. The striker, 26, with 64 goals in Serie A, has been aquired on a permanent basis from Sampdoria and he has signed a contract until June 30, 2015.

"Ludovic Jonathan Biabiany will head to Sampdoria on the same terms.

"Pazzini will wear the number seven shirt and will be presented on Saturday."

Pazzini added: "I would like to salute all the Inter fans, I am very happy to be here," he told Inter Channel.

"Everything is so nice here, it's a great surprise and great emotion. I have arrived, but I still cannot understand everything that has happened.

"I am delighted at having arrived here. I want to do well and there is plenty of enthusiasm. Inter have showed faith in me, and this is very important."

Inter did not disclose the financial details of the transfer.

Sampdoria also announced the move in a statement on their official site.

It reads: "UC Sampdoria S.p.a communicates to have acquired from FC Internazionale, the full rights to Ludovic Jonathan Biabiany. At the same time we communicate to have sold to FC Internazionale the full rights to Giampaolo Pazzini."
-GOAL.COM-
what do you think top or flop?

Where he'll find space amongst Samuel Eto'o and Diego Milito - I dunno. He may be a good signing, but it depends on how regularly he is played, and where.

From goal.com - hmmm

Anyway, surprised they let Biabiany go in the opposite direction, he looked very good vs Spurs in the UCL but Pazzini is a proven goalscorer and should fit in well.

Where he'll find space amongst Samuel Eto'o and Diego Milito - I dunno. He may be a good signing, but it depends on how regularly he is played, and where.
leonardo might play him beside eto'o because as you know milito is underperforming and needs a replacement sonner or later or he might play thos 3 upfront untile next season. in general, i think he will be a good signing (as long as eto'o or snijder are helping him upront of him
From goal.com - hmmm

Anyway, surprised they let Biabiany go in the opposite direction, he looked very good vs Spurs in the UCL but Pazzini is a proven goalscorer and should fit in well.
lol what's so surprising about goal.com? anyway if biabiany played good in one match doesn't mean he should stay as inter do good without him

leonardo might play him beside eto'o because as you know milito is underperforming and needs a replacement sonner or later or he might play thos 3 upfront untile next season. in general, i think he will be a good signing (as long as eto'o or snijder are helping him upront of him

lol what's so surprising about goal.com? anyway if biabiany played good in one match doesn't mean he should stay as inter do good without him

It's not about it being surprising, it's more or less the fact that Goal.com over some time has proven to be an unreliable source for transfer news and rumours, so therefore, people brush it off.

I tend to wait until Sky Sports confirm it - then I'll believe it.

This is a great signing for Inter.
He has already proved himself in Seria A, and should do great.
With Eto and Millito aging there is nothing to say he wont be in the starting XI by next season.

Great for Pazzini aswell as it will defo boost his Italy career.

It's not about it being surprising, it's more or less the fact that Goal.com over some time has proven to be an unreliable source for transfer news and rumours, so therefore, people brush it off.

I tend to wait until Sky Sports confirm it - then I'll believe it.
when it says report at the end i don't belive it but this one was confirmed but anyway goal.com is the site i always go to
This is a great signing for Inter.
He has already proved himself in Seria A, and should do great.
With Eto and Millito aging there is nothing to say he wont be in the starting XI by next season.

Great for Pazzini aswell as it will defo boost his Italy career.
i agree with you but for inter to compete in the CL don't you think some one should partner him?

hhmmm... where will he fit?
like i mentioned before ...

when it says report at the end i don't belive it but this one was confirmed but anyway goal.com is the site i always go to

i agree with you but for inter to compete in the CL don't you think some one should partner him?

Yeah completely...... but remember they have Pandev who is class..
They need to get a back up though.

This is how I see thier attack being in the future when Millito and Eto are gone

Pazzini Pandev

Snidjer​

Even though Eto'o is so much better in the middle, could see a;

Pazzini - Milito - Eto'o

Frontline.

Even though Eto'o is so much better in the middle, could see a;

Pazzini - Milito - Eto'o

Frontline.

Millito has had several injuries and been in poor form....

For now I could see Eto in the middle, and Pazzini and Pandev on the sides
And in the future Pandev & Pazzini in a normal strike combination

Yeah completely...... but remember they have Pandev who is class..
They need to get a back up though.
yeah they need but eto'o has at least 2 more years so they don't need to worry about it right now

Pazzini is a very good player, much better than biabiani. Good buy for inter :/

Pazzini is great player. Milito could be sold to Real next year if Jose still want him after this.