PC Games recomendations

Total War series [ROME is the best]

Star Wars Knights of The Old Repubic series [best games I've played]

Mass Effect series [Made by the same people as KOTOR and is pretty much the same, but still very unique and great games!]

Dragon Age Origins [Same makers/ gameplay as the two above, but is still completely different!]

Guild Wars [If you like MMORPG's then this is the best FREE one]

Hitman Collection [I personally love Hitman, and each one you play is as good and exciting as the last! Plus the controls are surprisingly easy on keyboard]

Bioshock series [Bioshock needs no introduction, it's mentally good :p]

That's all I can think of right now ;)

Wouldn't recommended CoD, price is ridiculous and the gameplay is lame compared to console version.

Agree entirely amazing game but I played it on XBox 360 do you now if its available on PS3 mate?

Assassin's Creed I and II if you don't have them on a console (and get Brotherhood when it comes out on PC. **** you Ubisoft for making me wait XD)

Some other games not mentioned yet:
Mount and Blade: Warband - very unique RPG set in a medieval setting. Search for it in youtube and you will see what I mean. Mounted combat in this is the best in any game to date IMO. Tonnes of mods for this too.

Dawn of War II (+ expansions)

Magicka - Recently got this for or $10 on steam. $10!!! Again quite unique in its gameplay and tonnes of fun in coop. The humor in it is great too. There are some bugs ATM, but the devs seem determined to fix them as there have already been 8 patches since release.

Torchlight - A great hack and slash RPG. Will keep you busy until Diablo III comes out.

Last edited:
Minecraft = Win. (If you like sandbox games)

GTA series, especially GTA:SA.

Mass Effect series (Like everyone else said, the game is a beast!)

Call Of Duty Duty Calls (Play at your own risk though)

Last edited:
games i play mostly so would be my recomendations are

world of warcraft
company of heroes
Dawn of war
Starcraft
sims3
x3 reunion(very good but hard space sim)

These are games i play besides fm11, not everyones taste but i like em, World of warcraft(wow) will eat time away from anything else though but i have typicaly lots of time to play .

Agree entirely amazing game but I played it on XBox 360 do you now if its available on PS3 mate?

Pretty sure they were Xbox console only games when they were released, I've played them both on Xbox and PC since. Don't think they've ever been released on any other console than Xbox though.

counterstrike: source, team fortress 2, supreme commander 2, left 4 dead 2, minecraft. these and fm11 are the only games i play, and they are all awesome! :)

Minecraft = Win. (If you like sandbox games)

GTA series, especially GTA:SA.

Mass Effect series (Like everyone else said, the game is a beast!)

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption isn't on PC.

Hey thank you all for your ideas...is there a strategy game like rome:total war that takes place somewhere near this time?i can only think of civilization

Hey thank you all for your ideas...is there a strategy game like rome:total war that takes place somewhere near this time?i can only think of civilization

Men of war possibly. but I think that is set in WW2

that would be pretty **** tbh. I can't really think of one

maybe you are right but i dont like rome or that old times...any good game that is closer??

Napolean total war is the latest game atm and is set between 1805-1812 but is almost like an expansion to Empire total war which is a much bigger game Empire total war is set between 1700-1800. Are those any better?

ARMA 2
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Mount and Blade/ Mount and Blade Warband
Company of Heroes

Napolean total war is the latest game atm and is set between 1805-1812 but is almost like an expansion to Empire total war which is a much bigger game Empire total war is set between 1700-1800. Are those any better?

yeap..that would work!!!

One last question:any suggestions about action games close to Metal Gear Solid series or Fallout??Huge fan of them but unforunatelu MGS are not available on pc