Penalty bonanza!!

Hazygrey

Reaction score
I have been subjected to many a penalty nightmare in games (against me), it was nice to get a few back! I hardly touched the ball (41%) all game, and as usual was impotent in front of goal in open play but chalked up a 3-0 regardless :D:D The game seems tighter this year I think that is close to my biggest win!

justace was done really, i have had 2 pens in a match but i dont think i have ever had three :p

in all the years ive been playing fm or cm ive only had 3pens in a game once, ive had 2 in fm09, is it me or has anyone else thought ive hit the bar more times than a alcholic? seem to hit the bar or post at least twice per game

You don't have Kieron Richardson in your team by any chance do you? I always laugh when I hit the bar and it catapaults back to almost the half-way line! Then gets slammned in from forty yards only to hit the bar again!

Penalties could be an issue in the match engine but SI usually take a note of these things and tweak it in the updates. They are always awsome with the follow up support.

I had 3 pens in a game the other day and becasue of making subs I think I had 3 different scorers - will try and get a screenshot later.

hope they bring out new update soon and iron out these problems, no im man utd so not got richardson lol listening to the tranmere v peterborough cup match last week was like listening to commentry from fm09 posh hit bar once and post 3times lol

As if people arn't continuing this thread??!! The penalty thread is the best thread ever born!!! Get your picks up posh boy and generate some more interest!!

Last edited:
Well my 1st season i got penelty after penelty now i dont in the 2nd season

Most I have had is 2 on FM08. Most I have had on FM09 is 1. (In a single game).

people should put up screenshots of the most league penalties they've had in one season lol id love to see somone with 38 :)

ahaha nahh not good enough
jokes that ******* amazing your penality spot must be like a camels **** by now aha