alrite then you and Iamauser can split the kits
I will inform you when the logos have been made so the kits can be made
Also to you and Iamauser i want you to be creative designing these kits you have complete freedom to do what you like with the colours for the teams. There will be 2 kits per team no third kits

Agreed JK, if I do them I will be using FB

Dan you might be able to do them, As i might not be able to do them it all depends what Adobe say,, but i did say if i get my PS

I can have 3 designers if you want Dan it would speed up the kits and vary the Designs of the kits

Allocate us each some teams then for now so we can get on with them :)

alrite i have one more think before i start the threads for players should all the players have the same CA and PA or should they all be different i was thinking of having it as CA130 and PA200

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Allocate us each some teams then for now so we can get on with them :)

I need to make the Logos first which i will try to finish over the weekend

I dont want to give out the full idea until release, but I was going to do something similar. There would be a few custom nations, and the highest ranked members/mods will be the best teams in the world, then users will have to apply for a place and they will be placed in divisions by their total post count.

But good luck with this XD.

I will be making Threads for people to apply to be
Goalkeepers:
Defenders:
Midfielders:
Forwards:
Managers:
Assistant Manager:
Coach:
Physio:
Scouts:

your going to make 9 thread's for that!

if there is only 1 thread there will be over 600 applicants on one thread it would be very cluttered

do one thread for all players maybe and do a random CA between 90-130 and random PA of 120 + using a number generator as it will make it completely random with nobody being completely left behind

shotgun gregor's team

How about if i have threads for
Goalkeeper
Defender
Midfielder
Forward
Staff

I Could Have a go at making some logo's but obviusly I would need to know the team names and colours though I would be just doing a normal theme(Same as the ones already in the game as thats the ones I do as i like it :S) :D

I Could Have a go at making some logo's but obviusly I would need to know the team names and colours though I would be just doing a normal theme(Same as the ones already in the game as thats the ones I do as i like it :S) :D

That would be great once i have the colours decided i will let you know

what do you think about my CA/PA idea

Fenix Football Club
also i would like to be a LW :D

EDIT: it would be Phoenix in English lol