Ajax Trees Down
Dynamo Mince
Cunning Stunts
Norfolk-in-Chance
Urine Trouble
The Cereal Killers
Sons on Pitches

(H)

do one thread for all players maybe and do a random CA between 90-130 and random PA of 120 + using a number generator as it will make it completely random with nobody being completely left behind

shotgun gregor's team

I quite like this idea, and possibly, to makes things a bit easier, a random minus PA could very much do the trick ,as you only have a range from 7 to 10.

Please sent my a msg when you do the players thread.. i wanna aply for the job :D

I wont be able to do the kits any more. Ive got some major issues at home, so I dont have the time, sorry guys

Hey man....loving the concept...i can do some kits if you want.....please PM me if you want me to....

Rebellia United
Rebellia Gamblers (local derby?) (6)
Krissham FC
Deserton Snakes
Killerpool FC
Screamside FC
Eaglesia FC
Hauntingham United

by the way, how about picking up unattached players?

Last edited:
I guess Girtha Berlin isn't going to be an option then?
Or Bayer Neverlusen?
Cesc, Drogs + Rock & Roll?
Victorious Secret?

I can attempt to make banners/signatures with the logos if ya'd loike

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Trialone.png

Those badges are pretty smart mate, let me know by PM what sides you want me to do :) Should be able to do quite a few tomorrow.

Should blatantly be called 'Dunc's Destroyers'! ;)

Nice idea on the team names tho.

jackcity.png

Here's my logo for Jack City

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

leezton.png

Last edited:
I always thought Rocket Falls was a cool name for a footy team, probably just me though.

I'll get involved when this part is sorted and you've moved onto players/staff sign-up.