People of FM-Base

parkin

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the majority of posters on this website as a whole more intelligent, rational thinking and helpful than on other websites?
I don't post an incredible amount but find this is an increasingly good website for a chat about footy or FM, as a lot of people are very helpful, and it seems to be a lot more so the case than on other websites. Does anyone else find this, or is this just an average forum website?

It's full of retards IMO.

Compared to things like 4chan and 606 then yeah maybe.

Yeah probs,I have been around a few other forums and I would rate FM-Base higher than them

It's full of retards IMO.

Every website is full of retards. The comparisons that are necessary to make are how ratoinal thinking the non-retards are on this website compared to others, which is sort of what I'm getting at:)

Nah hes right, quite a lot of you are clever and no a lot about football, no about styles of play and things, however some people are just like ; HEHEHEHEHE We deserved to win because we're better. HEHEHEHE.

No.

Not mentioning any names but Some Cool Older Totally Trustworthy members, really do make this site what it is..

its a great site, you will always get your ritards no matter where you go or what you do in life... :p

personally this is the best ;)

SI is too neeky and serious XD

I was on Champ Manager 2010 forums when I was playing that game while waiting for the new FM 2010 to come out, I have no words to explain how bad it was

Some examples of your experience on CMH Forums Burkie would be welcome,I'd like to hear why you find it bad...

Yeah well, maybe my intelligence just rubs off on people. That and my modesty. :p

Really this could of gone in here ;)

Although yeah this site is pretty good, not sure the percentage of decent members outnumber those who are morons but it's probably still a better ratio than most forums.

To be fair Andy, they may aswell have changed that to the 'Why I love Dunc' thread. ;)

Anyway, all the mods, bar me, are pretty clever and sensible, and same with alot of the regular posters. Just those odd few bring us down.