People of FM-Base

Really this could of gone in here ;)

Although yeah this site is pretty good, not sure the percentage of decent members outnumber those who are morons but it's probably still a better ratio than most forums.
I concur Andy, i think we at a 30:70 ratio of Ritards vs Genuine Helpers

It's more like 3:97, based on what I've seen.

Why does nobody like Tony haha? Why'd he get banned haha?

I think the site is great and generally very helpful. Some people make it funny at times.

fm-base is like watching a michael bay film.

SI forum is like watching a m.night shyamalan film.

If this makes any sense :D

in life there are criminals and normal people - due to the admins being on point most of the time, unlike the real police, the criminals get locked away or in this case banned.

well done to mods.

fm-base is like watching a michael bay film.

SI forum is like watching a m.night shyamalan film.

If this makes any sense :D

So FMB is run by shady people with questionable morale values who like to play sly tricks on people?

SI is exciting and was nominated for an Oscar?

So FMB is run by shady people with questionable morale values who like to play sly tricks on people?

Speaking of shady people where is Gregor these days?

You epitomise shady Lee (A)

You trick me on the Movie screenshot game :'(

Speaking of shady people where is Gregor these days?

He's working at the moment so after spending all day unscrewing bottle tops he's to worn out for FMB.

Its certainly a **** of a lot better than a hockey forum I post on. All the members that post on it HAS to be right all the time even though they are talking a load of **** the majority of time, and that has lead me to post less and less. Much prefer it on here.

Its certainly a **** of a lot better than a hockey forum I post on. All the members that post on it HAS to be right all the time even though they are talking a load of **** the majority of time, and that has lead me to post less and less. Much prefer it on here.

Obviously never had a discussion with a few particular members on this site then.

:)

Hahaha not really as I'm fairly new. But I don't try and get rapped up in that sort of conversation because its pathetic behind a keyboard. :)

you're telling me FM-Base is full intelligent well behaved members now?
...i see its recovered well since such controversy as fatshit-gate and the infamous; frankieshaggedyournan-gate.. XD

Never tried any site besides this one, and I've no intention to do so ..

Not mentioning any names but Some Cool Older Totally Trustworthy members, really do make this site what it is..

I really do Love you, First you FB Stalk my mum, now this. :wub:

...i see its recovered well since such controversy as fatshit-gate and the infamous; frankieshaggedyournan-gate.. XD

Good times.

Its a great site allways plenty of people around to help and just get a laugh. I sorta feel like I know alot of people on here.

you completely forgot HarryinHD'sAvatargate and Ryan21gate :p