Pep Guardiola will be the Bayerm Munich manager from this summer

Bet he's hoping Mourinho doesn't decide to manage Dortmund or somthing ;)

So much for those flirtatious comments about wanting to coach in England.

Stop gap till Fergie retires.

The plan has worked out perfectly for Chelsea...

It seems like the most deadly combination. I believe that Bayerns dominance in both Germany and Europe will increase. Just think about which players he can tempt to go to Munich.

Tbf though, this is kind of weird. Bayern are not exactly famed for their patience, although I guess their youth system was too much for him to resist. Good luck to him, but I actually think he would have been better at City.

When I seen this I was a bit dissapointed, I don't know why because I have all the faith in the world in Arsene. I guess it was just nice knowing iif something happened to Wenger, Pep would be there willing to take the job.

Tbf though, this is kind of weird. Bayern are not exactly famed for their patience, although I guess their youth system was too much for him to resist. Good luck to him, but I actually think he would have been better at City.

You say this like he single handedly brought through every Barcelona player? :S

When I seen this I was a bit dissapointed, I don't know why because I have all the faith in the world in Arsene. I guess it was just nice knowing iif something happened to Wenger, Pep would be there willing to take the job.

I was actually hoping Arsene would go to Bayern so Arsenal could get some fresh blood/fresh ideas. But I think Arsene is going to stick to his word and see out his contract which ends in 2014. Just in time for him to coach the French national team after the World Cup.

I still cannot see how it is a 'manaerial challenge' as he put it.

Bayern still remain the big team, despite the resurgence of Dortmund, so if he does well it will be expected

I still have my doubts about Guardiola until he manages a side that doesnt include Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique ETC

I still cannot see how it is a 'manaerial challenge' as he put it.

Bayern still remain the big team, despite the resurgence of Dortmund, so if he does well it will be expected

I still have my doubts about Guardiola until he manages a side that doesnt include Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique ETC

Are Bayern planning the transfer coup of the century?

Aren't Bayern like 10203909 points ahead already? Why are they replacing their manager?

He hand reared them using his own man milk. Didn't you know?

It would not surprise me if some people genuinely believed this.

It seems as if Guardiola chose the safe step, he's probably afraid of being unsuccessful and is a good recipe to win a few Bundesligas with relative safety and even a CL.

I want Mourinho to go to England where he is FITTINGLY appreciated, maybe not this season, but we'll see, City is a possibility, or MU when Fergie retires, which would make him stay at Madrid for one or two more seasons... Ronaldo too, I want him where he is treated the way he deserves.