Hello!Any OI ,team breafing, or touchline instructions?Tnx

Hello!Any OI ,team breafing, or touchline instructions?Tnx
No OI's, team breafing I delegate for AssMan.
Usually I use concentrate after goal scored and demand more if opponent takes a initiative
Get creative/push forward if need to score.
Can't say more, it's in context and I dont believe in a key importance of this :)

No OI's, team breafing I delegate for AssMan.
Usually I use concentrate after goal scored and demand more if opponent takes a initiative
Get creative/push forward if need to score.
Can't say more, it's in context and I dont believe in a key importance of this :)
Have you completed season with this?

Not yet. I have no time right now to play it quickly but I shared if somebody want to try this one too.
I will test it,as I see from the results that is strong in defence,the most important thing for me and If produce beautifull football to watch,even better :)

Should I add ovelap left and right when my team is in possesion?

I dont add anything in this test. Shared results without any changes. Do you have an issues with this tactic or why you asking?
No no,You have spoken about adding overload...what that means?I have just started new save with Real Madrid,they fit perfectly for this system,inctredible first 11 just make sure to buy someone in rotation for DM position,I have Casemiro there,**** this team is perfect for this tactic!

No no,You have spoken about adding overload...what that means?I have just started new save with Real Madrid,they fit perfectly for this system,inctredible first 11 just make sure to buy someone in rotation for DM position,I have Casemiro there,**** this team is perfect for this tactic!
Ahhhh :D
This is just tactical term :) Meaning to use a lot of players in closed zone. As you can see we have WB(a) + MEZ(a) + IF(s) in one flank and they create a lot of troubles for opposite defence :) (y)

Ahhhh :D
This is just tactical term :) Meaning to use a lot of players in closed zone. As you can see we have WB(a) + MEZ(a) + IF(s) in one flank and they create a lot of troubles for opposite defence :) (y)
Yeah ok :) I am looking to buy someone in back up for DM position in your opinion what kind of attributes are the best there?Typical strong and tall DM or player who likes dictate tempo and play some killer balls?Thanks in advance

Yeah ok :) I am looking to buy someone in back up for DM position in your opinion what kind of attributes are the best there?Typical strong and tall DM or player who likes dictate tempo and play some killer balls?Thanks in advance
Well you dont need to search a player with tempo, but if he has - I think its not a critical problem (but better check in practice). In general you need a classical bulldog. If you have a player like Jorginho - he could plays in some times, but better to buy profile player.
Casemiro is excellent player for this position as I can see isn't he?
I want to buy Lucas Tousart from Lyon in january for rotation

Well you dont need to search a player with tempo, but if he has - I think its not a critical problem (but better check in practice). In general you need a classical bulldog. If you have a player like Jorginho - he could plays in some times, but better to buy profile player.
Casemiro is excellent player for this position as I can see isn't he?
I want to buy Lucas Tousart from Lyon in january for rotation

real m.png

Look at this :) Incredible fit for this system!Just find a bulldog youngster for back up DM!And I am ready for challenge!!!

When you need to score a goal, do you change any instructions?
In usual games for sure I can if I have an idea. But this tactic I used just for test in waiting of 20.3 so no, I don't

Well I have few very disappointing defeats. One of my mistakes - didn't buy CB. Zouma literally ruined few games.
Also Pedro and Willian played worse and worse in last 6 months.
But I still enjoy combinations which this tactic creates. Just hope it will be fine in tests on 20.3 too

Image 1.png