Yeah it can be done.

I did it with Barcelona once on my fm10 save.

Last season I came close again with only 1 draw(Espanyol score in the 99th minute to equalize) and 1 loss(against Madrid). Yes I still play my FM10 save.

Without spending anything (well, I did the first season or two, then made a huge profit with transfers the seasons after that), I would routinely finish with 77-78 points in the Portuguese league (30 game season)...I'm sure if I spent my money and used a tactic from the site, like Clough's or whatever it's called, than I'd be able to do it. The problem is that those road games against Benfica and Porto are really tricky.

I bet someone could do it in the Ukraine if they built up a really good Shaktar or Dinamo team.

As for the other leagues, well I'm sure someone has done it before, in the billions of FM seasons that have been played throughout history, but I bet it's nearly impossible.

what about trying to go through the season unbeaten just wins and draws like the "invincibles" did in 03/04

I won 50 in a row with Barca... over 2 seasons though...

what about trying to go through the season unbeaten just wins and draws like the "invincibles" did in 03/04

done that, i said earlier, thats not too hard, done it a few times, but never won every single game

Came close in a Man Utd save, 37 wins and 1 draw against Chelsea or Arsenal. Improbable, not impossible.

Got to 34 straight wins with Barcelona in my first season, then lost the last 4 games of the season.

**** happens, your players already thinking about Hawaii for their off-season...

for me, to have 100% win is just like limit of x toward zero of x: it's not zero but it's near

the best i got was W33 D4 L1 with man utd in my second

currently going 64 games unbeaten in all comps with same save but now im in season 4 just starting !!!

done it with luton in the blue square premier...chairman was delighted lol.. best in premier league is 35wins with man utd

its an old save...one of the very first i played on fm11.. second season didnt go according to plan as i lost keith keane and barnes-homer to higher league clubs..

i will try and get a screenshot

Best i've done is 37 wins and 1 lose with Newcastle in my ninth season.
Incredibly enough it was the first game of the season that i lost.

Best i've done is 37 wins and 1 lose with Newcastle in my ninth season.
Incredibly enough it was the first game of the season that i lost.

Let me guess a couple of your players were gone for international duty?

Think you gotta be extremely lucky to do a perfect season. I'm 10/10 in the Blue Square Bet South now. Think lower league will be more easy. Not so competitive. Think I will start to draw or lose. Last game just lost my 2nd best striker and best CB. 3 weeks injury :(~

38/38 now without cheating :O
Jokes it's impossible, the game simply wouldn't allow it, and it'll never happen in real life either

Reviving this thread as i'm currently having my best ever season. Also in the league cup final, french cup QTR final and last 16 vs roma, who i've already beaten in the 1st leg (at their ground) 2-1.

It's not impossible, you just have to have a squad much better than everyone else's and make sure the team doesn't get complacent. Having said that maybe the game will screw me over before i make it, still got marseille away to come.

12/12 with real madrid now on fm11.3 first season seems improbable tough to get 38/38

i think its unrealistic and, in a way, it means FM looses the fun/satisfaction side of it- i.e. coming back from defeats to win the league. I've done that kind of thing before but only by cheating- gets boring eventually