Very unlikely. The best i've done is 35 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. The best best the com has done was with barcelona and that season had 36 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. I guess the best you can hope for is to build a team filled with overpowered regens and go for every match while forgetting about any other competition

back in the days of football manager 2005 on psp i did the whole 10 seasons you could do and in my last 6 seasons i won every game and every cup and league i was in, premiership, FA cup, Carling cup, Champions League, community shield, so it is do able but you have to build the right team with the right tactics

managed 50 unbeaten runs, wins and draws, in teh epl. it spanned a 1 season and a half.

Yep iv'e done it with manchester united. No cheating but i used a tactic i found named il devasto and i couldn't lose. Rooney 70 goals, Hernandez 55 goals. My team was very strong and my starting eleven was:
Goal: David de gea______________ Defence(right to left): Gregory Van der wiel, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling ,Fabio
Central midfield: Sergio busquets, Yoann Gourcuff__________________Wingers(right then left): Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard
Strikers(The three rotated): Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Neymar
View attachment 190273
View attachment 190274

Last edited:
Dutch league is easy with Ajax or psv, but in the prem I always end up losing or drawing against the "Easy" games such as Fulham, get's rather annoying because the worst the team you are going against the more defensive they play.

Managed to win 30 out of 30 with Sporting from Portugal back in fm 2010. My team was really strong though. Had a couple of wonder regens as well as isla, richards, veloso, djalo, patricio, hugo, sandro and kalinic for example

Closest i've got was with Bradford. 36 wins 1 loss 1 draw. Ending a 79 games unbeaten run

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-training/82379-deathslayer%99-raikan007.html

194459d1315212006-deathslayer%99-raikan007-manchester-united-man-utd_-fixtures-2.png

194458d1315212006-deathslayer%99-raikan007-manchester-united-man-utd_-fixtures-.png

194446d1315211027-deathslayer%99-raikan007-league-table.png

first unbeaten season ever from any Cm or Fm :) just signed De Gea & Young, Pil Jones did not want to join a rival :p

I have done it in the portuguese league with porto went the whole season unbeaten winning everything i possibly could never lost a game few draws in there though

Sports interactive made the game so that this was imposable so it literally cannot be done - I think

did it last night with chelsea thanks to a combination of tactics i downloaded

i will not belive anyone even if they show the table they need to show there transfers so it proves they haven't done that selling players for £98M trick

Ive managed it with 34 wins and 4 draws, closest ive come.