Perfect Threesome?

Gotta be these 2 stunners from down the east end?
I'm pretty sure your going to be left out as the pink bag thing has George Michael plastered over it. Unlucky mate

I'm pretty sure your going to be left out as the pink bag thing has George Michael plastered over it. Unlucky mate

The only unlucky one would be George Michael...Can't believe that schoolboy knocked that up!

I believe Miley is 17, when she was on Jonathan Ross.

But still she is the biggest **** ever.

Miley is in the country at the moment and it looks like Drog will too which is great news!!

yes yes yes my friend the drogs is coming back to chels. always want to see our international players do well but who cares if it works in our favour. drogs looked like he didnt want to be their tonight but kalou put in a decent performance.

Me with a bottle of beer and a kebab. Now that is the perfect threesome.;)

slightly paedophillic all this miley talk. she was 17 in november to clear up the age argument. shes also a devout christian, so youve got no chance :P

you said fantasy 3some right? well ive chosen 2 characters from movies. obviously i think the women are hot, but as these characters they are even better.

Maria from the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, played by Penelope Cruz. Shes the stereotypical fiesty, passionate, latina nutcase. Uncontrollable and totally wild between the sheets no doubt.

Selene from the Underworld trilogy, played by Kate Beckinsale. Mmmmmmmmmm leather......

Last edited:
slightly paedophillic all this miley talk. she was 17 in november to clear up the age argument. shes also a devout christian, so youve got no chance :P

you said fantasy 3some right? well ive chosen 2 characters from movies. obviously i think the women are hot, but as these characters they are even better.

Maria from the film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, played by Penelope Cruz. Shes the stereotypical fiesty, passionate, latina nutcase. Uncontollable and totally wild between the sheets no doubt.

Selene from the Underworld trilogy, played by Kate Beckinsale. Mmmmmmmmmm leather......
Haha nice and upfront with the fetish jdm. Well I would put money on that "devout" christian not being 100% "devout". And also if she's old enough to be a multi-millionaire prouncing about taking naked pictures of herself, she's old enough to be under the scrutiny of half the male population.
P.S I'd **** her rotten.

Haha nice and upfront with the fetish jdm. Well I would put money on that "devout" christian not being 100% "devout". And also if she's old enough to be a multi-millionaire prouncing about taking naked pictures of herself, she's old enough to be under the scrutiny of half the male population.
P.S I'd **** her rotten.

what are these naked pix you speak of?

ive heard of the pic taken by a papparazzo from behind where shes topless, but covered by a sheet at the front for a vanity fair photoshoot. but no vannessa hudgens style snaps.

she was born destiny hope cyrus which suggests the type of family she comes from (yes i know billy ray is her dad, but still, destiny hope??)

also yes, kate beckinsale is hotanyway, but in a leather catsuit, oh my!

Not actually naked but pics like that don't come from the types of celibate(forgive spelling) christians you got in high school.

lol. what a bint. obviously not as devout as she likes to make out. she does seem like an uber attention seeker whenever ive seen her n tv. shitloads of media exposure/pressure is not good for nayones mental health. i reckon she'll have a meltdown worse than britneys by the time shes 25

does anyone else think her ears make her look like dumbo....?

Imagine Marouane Fellaini and Peter Crouch in a threesome with a girl lol(what a ****** up imagination I have). In all seriousness I'd have to pick Megan Fox and then it would be a coin toss between Jessica Jane Clement and Pixie Lott.

does anyone else think her ears make her look like dumbo....?

At least you have something to hold on to, other than the time you're ripping her hair out ;)

:D

Also, I'd like to add another personal favourite threesome: Sheridan Smith (Janet from Two Pints; Rudi from Gavin & Stacey) and Megan Fox.

booooooom!!!! i love sheridan, actaul love. id trade her in for the missus every day of the week. strange that i find her even sexier when shes playing the shellsuited, beer swilling, *** mad chav that is janet lol

Oh yes, sames. And Louise (A)

Back