Perfect Threesome?

louises voice annoys me so so much! but im a weird guy i guess, i find donna's voice very sexy.....

Very good shout in Sheridan Mike although Louise on the other hand, voice is just annoying.

Yeah, although she does sound like a man at times (Donna, not Louise (A)), thus bringing the conversation back to Miley Cyrus :S

The perfect threesome: Sheridan Smith, Megan Fox and Abbey Clancy.

"Don't mind me, I'm just filming it. For the web."

whilst playing a bit of pocket billairds no doubt....

luciana1.jpg

Luciana Salazar... & ... ... I don't know xD

Gloria (i think thats her name) from Wedding Crashers, don't know the actor and probably Megan Fox.

Gloria (i think thats her name) from Wedding Crashers, don't know the actor and probably Megan Fox.

isla fisher mate. i think shes hot, but the downside is sacha baron cohen (borat, ali g, bruno) is her husband. i dont fancy picking up his sloppy seconds.....

I have to say there have been soe very very poor and obvious choics besides Pixie Lott obviously (H)

Olga Kurylenko (latest bond girl) is sexy

View attachment 30491

and Rashida Jones (The Office, I Love You Man) is gorgeous IMO. sexy voice too.

View attachment 30490

Last edited:
um....in that case ill just stick with the cliche of Jessica Alba and Megan Fox :P

Oh actually forgot that bit because I was talking about the character not the actor :P

i think she looks like a waxwork model.... no life in her eyes and plenty of botox in her face

haha good observation. cant stand the look she projects. too **** star for my liking.

I know, I was just kidding, she looks like a doll or something plastic (silicon everywhere) xD
I would prefer someone like Megan Fox...

Last edited:
Me, Aishwarya Rai and Scarlett Johansson.

2m7y9n9.jpg
28pnc7.jpg

The title was sexually suggestive and I thought that this would be in football terms for something like the Messi,Eto'o and Ronaldinho trio that was Barca's attacking force,but now I see.. :P

Megan Fox and Avril Lavigne, followed by a brew and a biff, awesome lol

The way im feeling today,me,12 cans of lager and match of the day sounds good.

Back