PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Well its only a few months away now.My anticipation starts to build now as information filters out about the new game.

What improvements would you like to see?

What rumours have you heard about new features?

What teams will be Licenced?

Anything new on PES 2010 lets hear it here.Ive already heard that the Spanish La Liga will return in full,and the new Europa League (UEFA CUP)will be fully Licensed.

I don't listen to all that stuff I just wait until the game is their. Though that Messi picture looks a lot better!! I hope they get more licenses yeah that's one of the major issues in pes of course

they need to go back to PES2008 gameplay...its much funner...if people want realistic gaming they would get Fifa (which I did)

they need more licences it was crazy not having the EPL teams on i mean i eventually got an update which had everything on it with correct player and team names as well as correct strips for all teams. Also bring the German league into it as its crazy not having the correct names for the German national team and not having a team like FC Bayern on it with the players they have

they need more licences it was crazy not having the EPL teams on i mean i eventually got an update which had everything on it with correct player and team names as well as correct strips for all teams. Also bring the German league into it as its crazy not having the correct names for the German national team and not having a team like FC Bayern on it with the players they have

It's not Konami's fault that EA won't sell the licences.

Just the fact that I can again play with the Mighty Birmingham City on PES again is all the improvements I need!
:D

They need to support 16-directional movement or they've already lost out to FIFA for 2010.

The 8-directional movement is well past its sell by date and Konami really need to get with the times and really embrace the next gen consoles and analog controllers on this version.

Im not really bothered about the licences, you can always get updates so its not a problem. I still think the best Pro ever is PES5, when Fifa stepped up a gear and brought in loads of new tricks & skills thats when they overtook PES.
Things i want to be improved:
-More stadiums
-Fix the online, its a joke
-Simple things such as untucked t-shirts, differnt celo's, more boots, hairstyles etc
-Get to pick the pitch patterns
-More tricks/skills like Fifa
-Bundesliga
-Training challenges like in PES5 & 6

Also iv always wondered this, when you unlock classic players why are there names always wrong? Is there some sort of license for that aswell?

Last edited:
Also iv always wondered this, when you unlock classic players why are there names always wrong? Is there some sort of license for that aswell?

yes, i think so

i've always been a fifa man myslf, i prefer how it plays and i like having the actual names of players

I like PES, got them all, just hope they pull something special out this year, as FIFA have some huge improvements in game, with the new 360degrees dribbling, skilled dribbling and some others aswell.if they stay with the old 8 angle dribbling, they may aswell hand the baton to FIFA. The licenses don't bother me a great deal tbh, although it would be nice to have more realism in game.
Also, I would like to see more teams and leagues on 2010, as FIFA have 30 on 09, and probably more on 10.

They need to support 16-directional movement or they've already lost out to FIFA for 2010.

The 8-directional movement is well past its sell by date and Konami really need to get with the times and really embrace the next gen consoles and analog controllers on this version.

Yeah PES 2009 completely put me off. It just felt far too old and clunky. The game still plays the same as it did back on the Playstation (one) that's how little it has changed.

I do hope there are big changes in store as I hate that I now prefer FIFA after about 8-9 years of loyalty to PES.

But Become a legend on Pro Evolution was far better than Be A pro, and for many gamers that was the only mode they played.
Gameplay wise I still think PES 2009 was better than FIFa 09 (realism is a stupid argument, neither are realistic, its a videogame)
But pro Evolutions match engine is and always will be more fluent and more natural feeling than Fifa's.

A lot people should agree that you can go crazy when you score a goal in your master league game.
Scoring on Fifa does not have the same feeling.

Again its not Konamis fault EA are greddy evil company destorying the gaming industry with mediiocre releases that seem good because of the Lciences.
I hate EA and will never buy any of there games.

Last edited:
I hate EA, I hate them, heard a horrible rumour that they may be making there own console,,,,,,,,:( if that came true gone the days of originality or creativity in games, nope just the same updated games every year.....

go on the wikipedia page and it tells you everyfink their is to know about the new pes game i checked it out a few weeks ago and must say sounds very promising.

I hate EA, I hate them, heard a horrible rumour that they may be making there own console,,,,,,,,:( if that came true gone the days of originality or creativity in games, nope just the same updated games every year.....
to be fair last year they did release mirror's edge and dead space which were two good original games.

played the demo of mirrors edge, I thought it was poor.
For a start first person plat forming does not work, you are left to guess whether its death or ledge to the side of you.
Adding on to that the story makes no sense, apparently the government are evil or something, but the game does not give you any reason why, and they have nothing better to do than chase some Asian girl on roof tops all day.
Original does not mean its good.
Someone can have a completely new idea, but it can still suck

And Dead Space I rented without looking at the developer, waste of £3.95.
Its another gun metal grey again (inserting back grounds from doom, Qauke etc) thats a very EA thing to do actually
The plot just rips Event Horiszion of to the point were the black dude looks and sounds and acts like laurence fishbourne.
Obvoisly not done as well because the main charecter Iscack Clarke does not ever ******* speak, I mean if you main character is a mute how are you ment to like him, and care about what happens in the game?
They keep trying to make us feel sorry for him with flash backs of his, but there is no emotional connection so you cant.

Fair enough it was pretty scary when I thought Id kiled a monster it jumped back up for round 2, but after 100 times more it looses its sting. (thats right every enemy does it)
the game is not scary it just startles you, I was startled when a poster of Christina Aguleria fell off my wall at 3am but that does make my poster terrfying.

Dead space is repeitive, ridled with cliches, bland, on the plus its competant, the gameplay mechanics work sort of.

So to sum it there is nothing orignal about a game that rips of a film, then rips of many other better horror games and is repative

ive always liked PES but i mostly play online and PES online is terrible

Back