PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
ok then. i never played the horror one but i thought mirror's edge was alright but i'm no expert.

I hate EA, I hate them, heard a horrible rumour that they may be making there own console,,,,,,,,:( if that came true gone the days of originality or creativity in games, nope just the same updated games every year.....
I agree totally.Ive lost count of the good games developers EA have bought out then destroyed there games with crappy yearly updates and tacky advertising.

Also having rented Fifa 09 last year the game totally bored me,the players looked like waxwork copy's and the whole thing felt boring,all the goals felt the same.

played the demo of mirrors edge, I thought it was poor.
For a start first person plat forming does not work, you are left to guess whether its death or ledge to the side of you.
Adding on to that the story makes no sense, apparently the government are evil or something, but the game does not give you any reason why, and they have nothing better to do than chase some Asian girl on roof tops all day.
Original does not mean its good.
Someone can have a completely new idea, but it can still suck

I really enjoyed Mirror's Edge. Everyone's complaints about the first person platforming was pretty weak in my opinion. Sure it's harder to see the ledges but it wasn't exactly hard to look around you.

The story was awful, the single campaign was incredibly short (about 5 hours I think it took me) but the most fun in the game comes from the time trials and achievements. :wub:

If the game didn't make me a little motion sick I'd play it more often.XD

My praise for mirrors edge is at least it was original, it tried something new, alright I think it failed but it was still different. A nice change to see a game try something different instead of the usaul safe games

go on the wikipedia page and it tells you everyfink their is to know about the new pes game i checked it out a few weeks ago and must say sounds very promising.
I read it but I don't feel like it's very promising

there intergating the champions league and europa league into the master league, finally.
Did anyone wonder why they had a random champions league mode in 2009 but did not put it in the master league or Become a legend modes

what's with all this Fifa love?
enjoy your ridiculous goalkeepers, overpowered place shot, rubbish AI and loathesome "oh the only way to ever get past a player is by using a trick and being quick" i been pffffft pace isn't everything and yet aslong as the player is quick they are automatically brilliant in Fifa.

to summarise; Pro evo is fantastic, great physics engine, player reactions and just generally better. all i hope is for the new one is that they bring back random select matches, make the most of the licenses (like including them in the master league mode!) and bring back the PES shop.

what's with all this Fifa love?
enjoy your ridiculous goalkeepers, overpowered place shot, rubbish AI and loathesome "oh the only way to ever get past a player is by using a trick and being quick" i been pffffft pace isn't everything and yet aslong as the player is quick they are automatically brilliant in Fifa.

to summarise; Pro evo is fantastic, great physics engine, player reactions and just generally better. all i hope is for the new one is that they bring back random select matches, make the most of the licenses (like including them in the master league mode!) and bring back the PES shop.

well said I agree

Yeah PES 2009 completely put me off. It just felt far too old and clunky. The game still plays the same as it did back on the Playstation (one) that's how little it has changed.

I do hope there are big changes in store as I hate that I now prefer FIFA after about 8-9 years of loyalty to PES.

Ditto. would also like to see More German and Scottish sides. Who cares about AIK from Sweden

Ditto. would also like to see More German and Scottish sides. Who cares about AIK from Sweden

Me too, I would like to see more than Rangers and Celtic, or Bayern Munich on 2010, I would like to see Santos, Corinthians, Palmeiras etc from Brazil on there, not just rip-offs with fake players like they have ATM.

EA have a habit of making a great game, and then destroying it. Need for Speed Underground was immense, and now Undercover is pants, they took away the fun side, trying to make a more realistic drive. Its a street racing game for christ sakes. Although the idea of three NFS is good, a actual racing game(similar to PGR) a online only game, and a street game. It means they can concentrate on each game individually, rather than trying to get a realistic street racing game with online racing in one package.

Me too, I would like to see more than Rangers and Celtic, or Bayern Munich on 2010, I would like to see Santos, Corinthians, Palmeiras etc from Brazil on there, not just rip-offs with fake players like they have ATM.

EA have a habit of making a great game, and then destroying it. Need for Speed Underground was immense, and now Undercover is pants, they took away the fun side, trying to make a more realistic drive. Its a street racing game for christ sakes. Although the idea of three NFS is good, a actual racing game(similar to PGR) a online only game, and a street game. It means they can concentrate on each game individually, rather than trying to get a realistic street racing game with online racing in one package.
EA also have a habit of buying the rights to a great game and destroying that too.EA are basically a steaming pile of **** that will churn out any old **** as long as it makes money.

Oh and by the way EA,i downloaded Battlefield 1943 yesterday (another once great game you had to get your grubby paws on) and i still haven't managed to play a game yet because your servers are all "bogged down" you failed to tell me this when you took my f**king hard earned,how come everything you lot touch turns to ****? tossers.

EA also have a habit of buying the rights to a great game and destroying that too.EA are basically a steaming pile of **** that will churn out any old **** as long as it makes money.

Oh and by the way EA,i downloaded Battlefield 1943 yesterday (another once great game you had to get your grubby paws on) and i still haven't managed to play a game yet because your servers are all "bogged down" you failed to tell me this when you took my f**king hard earned,how come everything you lot touch turns to ****? tossers.

I have the same problem with a lot of EA's games online. The fact is that their servers ar not bogged down, they are just ****.

EA also **** me off the way they release a game with parts missing, then make you buy it weeks later in Down loaded content.
Why cant they just have it in the original release ?
There a horrible company no one should buy there games, if you do you assisting in the destruction of the gaming industry

EA also **** me off the way they release a game with parts missing, then make you buy it weeks later in Down loaded content.
Why cant they just have it in the original release ?
There a horrible company no one should buy there games, if you do you assisting in the destruction of the gaming industry
i'll never stop buying fifa

To be fair mate they didn't anticipate the game to do so well, especially on day one. There was not enough servers for everyone to play. The games lead developer Gordon Van **** has been working with a team around the clock getting servers up and had only 3 hours sleep in two days. Yea they ****** up but at least they gave a ****, gave the community regular updates and made it work.

So quit your ******** and go play a great game, cos there is room now for angry moaners to play again. I've been on and off BF1943 today and played lag free. They are even adding more servers as I speak.

Last edited:
there is an article on this months 4-4-2 about pes and they claim to be changing the whole thing...they say they never had time last year but this time everything will change.

they also have europa league soo woot maybe have hearts in the game

Well hopefully they have made lots of changes as PES needs something new.

I know i dont think i can hack playing more fifa...it's just nowhere near as good as pes used to be

To be fair mate they didn't anticipate the game to do so well, especially on day one. There was not enough servers for everyone to play. The games lead developer Gordon Van **** has been working with a team around the clock getting servers up and had only 3 hours sleep in two days. Yea they ****** up but at least they gave a ****, gave the community regular updates and made it work.

So quit your ******** and go play a great game, cos there is room now for angry moaners to play again. I've been on and off BF1943 today and played lag free. They are even adding more servers as I speak.
If i want to ***** at EA mate i will,i couldn't give a **** how much sleep Van ****'s had in 2 days.It was obvious the game would be popular,they had been swamped with people asking when the game was gonna be out right up until release.

I have been able to get a game now though,well i say a game,the lag is absolutely terrible.The games crashed 3 times now,and before you say its my connection its not,loads of people are having the same problem.

If i want to ***** at EA mate i will,i couldn't give a **** how much sleep Van ****'s had in 2 days.It was obvious the game would be popular,they had been swamped with people asking when the game was gonna be out right up until release.

I have been able to get a game now though,well i say a game,the lag is absolutely terrible.The games crashed 3 times now,and before you say its my connection its not,loads of people are having the same problem.

Then go cry some more, it's cool with me.

Back