PES 2013

I.Hate.The.Arrows.

The arrows are only there for the manual passing and shooting. They can be turned on and off and have largely been included because the press who play tested it said it was too difficult.

[video=youtube;G0ykGjDgmj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ykGjDgmj4[/video]

Will have to download it. Any thoughts so far?

I've only had chance to play two matches so far, but I already prefer it over PES 2012. Still feels a bit 'on rails' at times, especially when trying to compete for air balls.

Things like GK distribution, throw-ins and freekicks still feel like you have no freedom either. Miles behind FIFA in those areas.

I've only had chance to play two matches so far, but I already prefer it over PES 2012. Still feels a bit 'on rails' at times, especially when trying to compete for air balls.

Things like GK distribution, throw-ins and freekicks still feel like you have no freedom either. Miles behind FIFA in those areas.

I have to agree. It's much better than the last few years, might even be worth buying.

Have quite enjoyed what I have played of the demo, may buy it at some point.

It's a shame the demo only lets you play 5 minute matches. Means you have to try and force the play too much, the game plays much better at a slower tempo in the 10/15 minute matches.

[video=youtube;yqEP6CPEFc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEP6CPEFc0&fmt=22[/video]

I have to agree. It's much better than the last few years, might even be worth buying.

Same here. It's a game I can see myself actually playing this year. I miss the Master League.

This is definitely much better than 2012. Im really liking the new improved GK's and defending. Full sprint running is a bit slow though.

after watching videos it doesnt look that good. saw a few things that bugged me.

Is there a specific way I should be shooting? I keep hitting them straight at the keeper. Or do I just suck?

Is there a specific way I should be shooting? I keep hitting them straight at the keeper. Or do I just suck?
Try to hold R2 when shooting. It's control shot, something like FIFA's finesse shot.

This is definitely much better than 2012. Im really liking the new improved GK's and defending. Full sprint running is a bit slow though.

Yeah sprinting seems a bit weird. I was playing as ENG v ITA and Pirlo was keeping up with Walcott when I was trying to run down the wing with him.

Yeah I've been using the R2 shooting to try and place them. Not as overpowered as on FIFA where about 90% of goals seem to be with a finesse.