PES 6 Cup (xbox 360)

Kris

Reaction score
Ok guys just like the league i have set up a cup for us all to play in so feel free to join in.

FM Base Cup

the password for the league is 7A0gHJwA

It is a champions league style cup so we will be slip into groups and the top 2 from each group will go through so the more players we get the more/smaller groups :D

I'm in :thup:

Ill be up for it, any idea of when we play, and clubs again? If picking clubs, ill go barcelona :p

i was thinking we just pick who ever on the day?

ps you need to join the cup trav :rolleyes:

Also I think the best format of playing the game is to...

Play a home and away leg (of course) and then if the aggregate score is still a draw then just play a 5 minute match as the decider and then play the ET/penalties of that match if that's also a draw :)

I think I might play as a not soo good team this time. It just depends on what mood I am in on the night :D

i'm in. sorry i havent been on 4 ages bt my phone lines have been ****** and theyve just got sorted so i'm bak! lol

glad to have you back. Everyone ask there mates and stuff lets try get a good cup going.

Ok the draw has been made Sean and i got a bye..was just luck i had no part in it before someone says anything anyway Jamgla beat NUFC4life to join us in quarter finals so it's between trav and wes for final place

ryt i really need help, wen i shoot about 90% of them are **** powered lob shots that go nowhere, but i dont hav my finger on the chip button. please please help me, its so annoying!!!!