PeskyBendben's Kit Pack Request Thread

Can you do me a Bundesliga kit pack please?
Thanks in advance :).

I don't think so mate, lol. There is already lots of Bundesliga kit packs ready for download all over the web. There is 1 in SS style too, if you really like it! I'm glad you like my kits, but I don't think making a whole Bundesliga pack is appropriate! :D

Team Name: Tottenham
Unique ID: 728
Shirt Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Sony
Home Shirt Design and Colours: White with navy blue
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Navy blue with yellow and white
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Yellow and black

Jawk3R, I am doing the second and third shirts in a slightly different style, as they look a bit better how I am doing them. Hope you don't mind! :)

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Cheers Aussie! :D Really glad you like them.

Jawk3R, I am doing the second and third shirts in a slightly different style, as they look a bit better how I am doing them. Hope you don't mind! :)

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Cheers Aussie! :D Really glad you like them.

Nope , i don't mind as long as they're good!

You say there is already lots of Bundesliga kit packs? I cant find one! :S. Could you answer my PM or give me the link to a kit pack pleaseeee?

Oh man you have made my day is every league here? Also a query, i already have a folder named Bundesliga in my graphics folder containing badges, what shall i do?

Last edited:
Kits go here mate.

C\[USER NAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Graphics\Kits

:) Also, thanks very much Jawk! :D

Kits go here mate.

C\[USER NAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Graphics\Kits

:) Also, thanks very much Jawk! :D

Call me Danny , i got my username by boredom and now i think it sucks.

Team Name: Wales
Unique ID: 801
Shirt Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: N/A
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Red with central white stripe from the collar straight down
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Green with red stripe running across the chest
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: White with diagonal red stripe from top right to bottom left.

Thanks alot my friend, good help, keep up the good work with the kits too!:)

Ahaha, ok Danny :D I'm glad everybody likes my kits!

Santaigo Hortez, your kits will be done probably later today mate. Maybe one or two more requests for today, then New Years Eve Party!! :D:D