PeskyBendben's Kit Pack Request Thread

Mate , the Home kit appears to be the default one and the Third one doesn't appear. Only the Away kit works.

What i did wrong?

Danny, that is something to do with the Southampton kits in the editor. The game likes to use the current ones for some reason. And the third wont show because we dont have a third kit irl. It will only show if you add a third kit using the editor ;)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Santiago, here are your Wales kits mate:

http://www.filefront.com/17729263/Wales.rar

Previews to follow in OP. Hope you like!

I would like to request a kit for a custom team.

Team's Unique ID: 2062002128
Team's Name: Beyond Godlike

Kit manufacturer: Custom icon below
vaticanlogo.gif

Kit sponsor: Custom icon below
beyondgodlike.png

Home Kit colours: Green background, White outlines, any design you want
Away Kit colours: Black background with red outlines, but can be any design you want
Third Kit colours: Solid Red with black text

Sleeve length: Long
Sleeve logo: none

Do you want the config file? yes please

thank you so much.

Amazing Wales kits! Thanks a lot! :)

Bale and Ramsey look much more nicer wearing them. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Can someone teach me how to get the kits in the game for Wales? I just don't get them. I tried everything including creating teh graphics file and stuff.

@Orgolove, sorry that is an invalid request. Unless you follow the rules like everyone else, I wont be making your kit, osrry.

@Santiago, Extract the file, and place the folder 'Wales' into "C\[USER NAME]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Graphics\Kits

If you are missing some of those folders, create them. Go into your Football Manager 2011 game, and open 'Preferences'. Then, click 'Display and Sound', and uncheck 'Use Skin Cache', and check 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'. That should fix your issue! :D

@ChelseaFan, I will make your kits probably tommorow if that's ok with you? I am a bit tired after a good new years eve party last night mate. ;) Same as anyone else who requests today, I hope you understand.

And, finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011!

Danny, that is something to do with the Southampton kits in the editor. The game likes to use the current ones for some reason. And the third wont show because we dont have a third kit irl. It will only show if you add a third kit using the editor ;)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Santiago, here are your Wales kits mate:

http://www.filefront.com/17729263/Wales.rar

Previews to follow in OP. Hope you like!

Can you help me? I mean send me a PM or something with some instructions, Ben?

Hi Danny. I can give you some help tommorrow if that is any good to you? i am going to Southampton game soon, and after that I am going out 'till late tonight.

Hi Danny. I can give you some help tommorrow if that is any good to you? i am going to Southampton game soon, and after that I am going out 'till late tonight.

Oh , ok , i don't have the time too.
I'm going to a freind's birthday party. Who does Southampton plays against?

Hope they win! haha

Hi mate,

as a fellow saints fan I am impressed with the kits you have been making, please can i request 3 season of saints kits by umbro based on a couple of historical shirts.

Season 1

Team Name: Southampton
Unique ID:
Shirt Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Xerox
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Red and white sripes with black collar in style of england home shirt ( with the stripe design based on the 2001 - 2003 home kit)
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Yellow and Navy (again in the style of England home )
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Navy blue and sky blue. ( style of blackburn away if possible)

Season 2

Unique ID:
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Red and white sripes in the design of the 76-77 home shirt
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Yellow and Navy
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Navy blue and sky blue.

Season 3

Unique ID:
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Red and white in the design of the 80-83 home shirt
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Navy blue and sky blue
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: not needed.

images of each of the past kits can be found at http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Southampton/Southampton.htm

@ChelseaFan, I will make your kits probably tommorow if that's ok with you? I am a bit tired after a good new years eve party last night mate. ;) Same as anyone else who requests today, I hope you understand.

And, finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011!

yee mate thats fine :)

Sorry if I am troubling you mate. I need new kits, this time for England.

Team Name: England
Unique ID: 765
Shirt Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: None

Home Shirt Design and Colours: White with a red stripe going from left to right across the chest and the three lions logo in the middle.

Away Shirt Design and Colours: Dark blue with a white stripe going across from left to right across the chest and the three lions logo in the middle.

@Carozzi, I have made all of the home kits a bit different to what you asked for, as I was unable to find any of the templates for those kits. I have tired my best to match them, and they look similar to the ones you requested. I hope you still like them. I will upload them in a few minutes. :)

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Carozzi, Southampton Megapack:

http://www.filefront.com/17738605/SouthamptonMegapack.rar

ChelseaFan, P*mpey shirts:

http://www.filefront.com/17738608/Portsmouth.rar

Santiago, England shirts:

http://www.filefront.com/17738611/England1.rar

Southampton shirts will be ready for seperate download in a minute, as well as previews being put up in the OP :D

Team Name: Hartlepool United
Unique ID:

Shirt Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: BBC
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Red and Yellow
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Blue and Orange
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Pink

Team Name: Liverpool
Unique ID:

Shirt Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Facebook
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Blue and Red
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Green with a tiny bit of black
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Brown with a bit of yellow

Team Name: Blackpool
Unique ID:
Shirt Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home Shirt Design and Colours: PInk and orange
Away Shirt Design and Colours:green (bright)
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: White and red

Team Name: Qpr
Unique ID:
Shirt Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: JD sports
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Black and red < (light)
Away Shirt Design and Colours: sky blue and brown
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: white and yellow

thanks ! feel free to changing them to make them look better !
i look forward to seeing them:D

Season 1

Team Name: Newcastle United
Unique ID: 688
Sponsor: Audi
Home Shirt Design and Colours: Traditional black and white stripes
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Fully black with a horizontal white stripe on the chest like the England kit here
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Navy blue with a light blue stripe in this design

Season 2

Home Shirt Design and Colours: Same as last season
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Plain white
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Green with a yellow stripe like this.

Season 3

Home Shirt Design and Colours: Same as last season
Away Shirt Design and Colours: Just plain red
Third Shirt (if needed) Design and Colours: Yellow with Black stripe in this design