Yeah that guy from Arsenal is rather good I tried on loan but he rejected me in favour of Forest and Mora isn’t on my game so ive gone in for some Dwayne Miller from Harbour View and Ben Alnwick

alnwick is very risky, personally id go for steele from middlesbrough, or try soderberg from newcastle

Ah man is he no good then cheers for that tip off ill cancel that and go for one of the others unless I get the Jamaican guy who looks pretty decent

Well my scout was impressed by him in the games I had him watch and he is Jamaican number one on it so he is worth a pop at 200k hopefully it wont backfire on me

200k for backup is a bit risky especially a keeper, but the peterborough squad seems strong, always ask for a team report, he will say the areas money must be spent on

I want him to add fierce competition to Lewis who seems a bit shaky and error prone and I don’t have a decent 2nd ‘Keeper so splashing out on him and trying to get some wingers who can cross the ball well too got around 1.3 to spend so sure I can get someone in

August
Derby County 3vs3 Peterborough United (Mackail-Smith2, Mclean)
Brighton 4vs1 Peterborough United (Mclean) weakened team
Peterborough United 0vs0 Sheffield Wednesday
Peterborough United 0vs1 West Brom
Signed El Zhar on loan and Rodney Sneijder for 250k plus clauses to strengthen the wings
Preston NE 1vs3 Peterborough United (Mackail-Smith2, Holland)
Miller deal is cancelled due to failed work permit attempt panic signing of Stubhaug follows immediately as the deadline approaches, El Zhar ruled out for 7 months so the loan is cancelled
Peterborough United 1vs1 Crystal Palace (Martin, Frimpong)
A shaky start ill admit but 2 decent wins has done well and the team seem to be taking to my tactic hopefully will be a promising season.
BTW if you want any screenshots just ask and I will deliver!!

a good start for posh!!! mackail smith is good, and which player is yours martin or frimpong?

Martin is my guy and Frimpong is on loan from Arsenal mate but yeah Mackail-Smith is amazing Mclean has 4 assists so far and is looking good too
Deadline day dealings!! Pawlett joins from Aberdeen for 100k plus additional clauses to fill the hole left by El Zhar’s injury. Swiftly followed by Ian Walker and Christian Vieri who arrive for one final payday and to be used mainly as tutors to my potential talents

great signings there mate, vieri will give you a good season

Grr my laptop just crashed and I hadn’t saved since before the palace game L bad times still gonna get Walker and Vieri cos yeah one season of their influence and experience will do me the world of good

Well in real life he did cos theyre bottom of the championship on this I just simply replaced him but went with the real life sacking for effect lol.
Cheers I hope I do half decent :) thanks for the support

he didnt get sacked because of that, they have back to back promotions no one is that ungrateful, its mutual consent so he wasnt happy about something within the club, eg no budget or players might have to leave, wonder who the new manager will be

he didnt get sacked because of that, they have back to back promotions no one is that ungrateful, its mutual consent so he wasnt happy about something within the club, eg no budget or players might have to leave, wonder who the new manager will be

Rafa?

Mutual consent is a polite way to sack someone for poor results they basically will of said go or be pushed,,, and I know which looks best on a CV so does Fergie he wouldn’t leave the club which he’s made his name at now

he will easily get another job, maybe tranmere job,