Peterborough United to offer most expensive seats in country

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
This is quite frankly, the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in modern day football.

Peterborough United are offering fans the chance to purchase a season ticket for the club for £15000. Yes, that much.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...ub_Season_Tickets_Go_On_Sale_For_?15,000_Each

Now, is this a bit of fun, or just insane? Do they really expect a loyal football fan, in the middle of a major recession, to fork out that much money, for a season ticket? I mean okay, you'd become an honorary director, but for goodness sake, this is just so idiotic. To me anyway. It may be seen as a way of getting additional income for the club, but this is way too extreme.

The club is also offering 75-year season tickets for a one-off payment of £12,000.

Just lol. The lengths that they are willing to go to is ridiculous.

Just lol. The lengths that they are willing to go to is ridiculous.

I know. Thought someone had spiked my coffee when I came across this lol. Never heard anything like this before, ever.

Is this a Joke........I'm surprised that Fat Ash, did'nt think of this!!!

Is this a Joke........I'm surprised that Fat Ash, did'nt think of this!!!

Thought it was initially-was gonna post it on the joke thread lol

LOL......If they even sell one of those tickets, I will become a Sunderland fan

I'll be surprised if anyone phones to see if there's any left.

And if someone does, I shall purchase you a Sunderland shirt myself (6)

Last edited:
More lunacy from Barry Fry and Darragh McAnthony.

Tbh, we do offer pretty good entertainment, average of roughly 4.2 goals per home game this season.

As Barry always says; 'never a dull moment at Posh!'

Last edited:
More lunacy from Barry Fry and Darragh McAnthony.

Tbh, we do offer pretty good entertainment, average of roughly 4.2 goals per home game this season.

As Barry always says; 'never a dull moment at Posh!'
Still 15k? Andy is the only member on the forum who could afford to do that constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not even pay £15 for a ticket to see Peterborough

If they keep putting out these sort of ideas, they risk making Posh a laughing stock. Fans must be despairing when they hear this sort of stuff

Although the price is ridiculous, they do get free pies and a three course carvery meal every game so I guess their are some benefits ;)

Although the price is ridiculous, they do get free pies and a three course carvery meal every game so I guess their are some benefits ;)

Good point. That golden crust, the steam pouring out when you bit into the filling....the cost is instantly forgotten when you take a mouthful of the Pukka......

Last edited:
Good point. That golden crust, the steam pouring out when you bit into the filling....the cost is instantly forgotten when you take a mouthful of the Pukka......

Funny as....for 15k, I expect Gordon Ramsey to personally cook my meal

12k for 75 years is good tho, that averages about £160 a year........ thinking about it you must be one seriously rich 5 year old......I mean you will be 80 by then..*****

Funny as....for 15k, I expect Gordon Ramsey to personally cook my meal

12k for 75 years is good tho, that averages about £160 a year........ thinking about it you must be one seriously rich 5 year old......I mean you will be 80 by then..*****

well put like that £160 per year is pretty good I guess. Like you said, gotta be dam well off to afford it like. But I suppose if you're in charge of a successful business, it could be beneficial I guess.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/dr...-most-expensive-season-ticket-great-idea-posh

Not sure what to make of that blog though. Don't know if hes being serious or not half the time XD

tbf after reading that, it could be the way forward for smaller clubs, did'nt realise you would be a director as well, weather you would have much of a say is another thing!?

love this comment

i would pay it if it was everton if they guarantee that they would win every game by 4 goals at least ^^)

if i could inherit someone 75 years ticktet season wouldnt be so bad
XD

i would pay it if it was everton if they guarantee that they would win every game by 4 goals at least ^^)

if i could inherit someone 75 years ticktet season wouldnt be so bad
XD

tbh the mess we're in i'd buy them all, and give them some extra cash to help them out. Like the Tesco ad says "Every Little Bit Helps" lol