PFA Awards

Bale is so overrated...his best move is quicking the ball far in front of him and outrunning the defender to it.

Should have been either Vidic, Nani, Nasri, Tevez, etc.

I think Ali al Habsi should be GK, he plays for a weakish team yet he still puts in consistent performances, however i think they gave it to van der sar cuz its his final year

I think Ali al Habsi should be GK, he plays for a weakish team yet he still puts in consistent performances, however i think they gave it to van der sar cuz its his final year

Or for the fact hes been one of best keepers this season...

he had a very quiet first half to the season though, hes only really shone under Kenny from what ive seen...

and that's exactly why it's bollocks that this is based on the first 5 months of the season. As, in past months, I can think of a few Liverpool players who've been better than Bale..

Also, where the **** is Baines in that side?

Although Bale shouldn't have won the POTY award, I do hate how people purely look at the stats and say that he is 'overrated' and how 'x is better as he has 7 assists...'

If you watched Bale consistently and didn't just form an opinion from others then you would see that he has been a great threat consistently putting fantastic crosses in and great marauding runs down the wing, only for our pathetic strikers to flunder the chances. If you had put Bale in a team with quality strikers (Like Nani has) then he would easily have far more assists.

Frustrating.

VDS has been phenomenal all season and probably has at least 3 claims to save of the season.

Although Bale shouldn't have won the POTY award, I do hate how people purely look at the stats and say that he is 'overrated' and how 'x is better as he has 7 assists...'

If you watched Bale consistently and didn't just form an opinion from others then you would see that he has been a great threat consistently putting fantastic crosses in and great marauding runs down the wing, only for our pathetic strikers to flunder the chances. If you had put Bale in a team with quality strikers (Like Nani has) then he would easily have far more assists.

Frustrating.

Oh how the tune has changed. Wasn't Berbatov called Berbaflop by you lot. Its not as if Nani assisted Rooeny all the goals.

Frustrating.

i do watch him consistently, he is very good but he is overrated. and has been fairly inconsistent at times. Not even the best player at the club

I've only seen Bale play 10/10 twice this season and they were both against Inter the rest of time he looks very hit and miss. I think it should have been Parker in my opinion. Well done to Jack Wilshere though

No Baines?

Also disappointed with a lack of some form of recognition for Lucas in tht YPOTY - He has been phenomenal for us all season.

Glad to see Kompany in there, hes been the best defender this season.

No Baines?

Also disappointed with a lack of some form of recognition for Lucas in tht YPOTY - He has been phenomenal for us all season.

the more you think about it, the more ridiculous some of the choices are. Baines clearly should have been in there

the more you think about it, the more ridiculous some of the choices are. Baines clearly should have been in there

Madness. In fact I'd compare giving Bale this award to the award a couple of years ago being given to Giggs. There have been some much better players this season.

Madness. In fact I'd compare giving Bale this award to the award a couple of years ago being given to Giggs. There have been some much better players this season.

Will be interesting to see how the Footballer Writers' Award nominations stack up at end of the season

Frustrating.

So whats the excuse for lack of goals, Nani faces worse keepers or defenders, Nani has been a better player then Bale. Bale got this adward on one Champs league performance, which didnt even win you the game.