For now i leave to de ***. Man (but is a mistake because he don't select any match preparation. It must be you manually)

Hello. So far I'm really enjoying the tactic. What do you do when you need to score a goal and what do you do to hold on to the result?
I don't understand why there are no more people to try this tactic. it's really good

Hello. So far I'm really enjoying the tactic. What do you do when you need to score a goal and what do you do to hold on to the result?
I don't understand why there are no more people to try this tactic. it's really good
Really nothing because i'm still learning about what works better in that situations

The only thing that i do to protect the lead is change the DM to defende

I dont know how strong is portugese league but conceding just 10 goals it is amazing results regarding all others tactics leaking too much goals,good job mate!

Great tactic, tried it with underdog Crotone and results are perfect so far! Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_101.jpg
    Screenshot_101.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_100.jpg
    Screenshot_100.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_102.jpg
    Screenshot_102.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 186