Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hello, I shall immediately apologise if this has been covered but I searched around and could only find FM10 stats etc.

My question is, does Phil Jones have a fixed PA? If not, what does it fall between? Any screen shots of him in a few years time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I

iNickStuff

No, Phil Jones doesn't have a fixed PA.

His PA is:

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in your games (if he stays at Blackburn) that they play him exclusively in the midfielder and never as a CB? Ive got 3 games going at 4-5 years in and he's a midfielder

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in your games (if he stays at Blackburn) that they play him exclusively in the midfielder and never as a CB? Ive got 3 games going at 4-5 years in and he's a midfielder
Thats probably because he would be an excellent Anchorman/Defensive Midfielder/Ball Winning Midfielder. He has insane mentals and physicals along with great marking, tackling and heading.
In my Man Utd save, his CA is
and PA is

Reaction score
He's my captain for newcastle in 2018
:D

Reaction score
Thats probably because he would be an excellent Anchorman/Defensive Midfielder/Ball Winning Midfielder. He has insane mentals and physicals along with great marking, tackling and heading.
In my Man Utd save, his CA is
and PA is
how do you count his CA

Reaction score
he is good, im in my 5th season, when i got boro promoted in the second season, blackburn got relegated, got him cheap at 3 million, left boro for everton at end of 3rd season, start of 5th jus brought him for everton at 7 million he is great.

Reaction score
he has always been a top defender for me, among the best in the game