DM08

Reaction score
Hello, I shall immediately apologise if this has been covered but I searched around and could only find FM10 stats etc.

My question is, does Phil Jones have a fixed PA? If not, what does it fall between? Any screen shots of him in a few years time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No, Phil Jones doesn't have a fixed PA.

His PA is:

Here is him in 2018. He is world class.

pjones18.jpg

Has anyone noticed that in your games (if he stays at Blackburn) that they play him exclusively in the midfielder and never as a CB? Ive got 3 games going at 4-5 years in and he's a midfielder

Has anyone noticed that in your games (if he stays at Blackburn) that they play him exclusively in the midfielder and never as a CB? Ive got 3 games going at 4-5 years in and he's a midfielder
Thats probably because he would be an excellent Anchorman/Defensive Midfielder/Ball Winning Midfielder. He has insane mentals and physicals along with great marking, tackling and heading.
In my Man Utd save, his CA is
and PA is

He's my captain for newcastle in 2018
:D

Thats probably because he would be an excellent Anchorman/Defensive Midfielder/Ball Winning Midfielder. He has insane mentals and physicals along with great marking, tackling and heading.
In my Man Utd save, his CA is
and PA is
how do you count his CA

he is good, im in my 5th season, when i got boro promoted in the second season, blackburn got relegated, got him cheap at 3 million, left boro for everton at end of 3rd season, start of 5th jus brought him for everton at 7 million he is great.

he has always been a top defender for me, among the best in the game