Phil Parkinson SACKED.

sb2010

Reaction score
Made this thread for people to give there thoughts on the sacking on Phil, Charlton manager.
This comes after the defeat of Swindon at the Valley.

View attachment 122197

Wrong section, put it into English Football Section ;)

Link please, is this even true? Not on BBC atm?

just saw on sky sports news.... i just hope we dont get even worst

Ah yes, so he is, SSN to the rescue again.

Darren Ferguson should be pretty good to get the nod, but also maybe a managerial return for Mr. Alan Curbishley or Phil Brown?

lol i for one am glad they lost to swindon ,saying that we got thrashed by swindon a couple a week back :S but dont agree he shoulda got sacked as there still in the title race and is a rather weird time to sack him not like there in relegation or owt hmm trigger happy chairmans :mad:

Curbsihley would be a good choice but would he want to manage in League 1 ?

the new chairman is friends with Dennis Wise :/
I really hope he doesnt become manager.
Parky didnt even do that bad we are only 3 points off the automatic promotion places

the new chairman is friends with Dennis Wise :/
I really hope he doesnt become manager.
Parky didnt even do that bad we are only 3 points off the automatic promotion places

I thought he was a good manager, he brought in Paul Benson and has got Scott Wagstaff playing really well.

Nearly all his transfers were great, and he had no money at all to work with,
my only complaint would be the football we were playing wasnt brilliant
but overall shame he is gone, he did a good job.

Nearly all his transfers were great, and he had no money at all to work with,
my only complaint would be the football we were playing wasnt brilliant
but overall shame he is gone, he did a good job.

Denis wise is 1/3 (fav) to become manager.

This will be a combination of the failed prmotion bid last season and not being in the auto places this season. League 1 is a tough league to get out of (I should know!) so hopefully Charlton get the right man in to get them up (I've always have a soft spot for Charlton, dunno why)

This will be a combination of the failed prmotion bid last season and not being in the auto places this season. League 1 is a tough league to get out of (I should know!) so hopefully Charlton get the right man in to get them up (I've always have a soft spot for Charlton, dunno why)

The weird thing is, is that Parky was named manager of the month for November and our current caretaker manager is a member of the board because all the backroom staff have been sacked too :S