View attachment 146906

RESULTS WITH SOCIEDAD

View attachment 146905
View attachment 146904
RESULTS WITH BORDEAUX TREBLE

View attachment 146708 View attachment 146707

GOAL ANALYSIS

View attachment 146903
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 146902
By stellas7

DOWNLOAD
PHOENIX! best tactic of 2016 (Wingers version)
PHOENIX! best tactic of 2016 (IF's version) *better

Enjoy!!
(H)(H)(H)

Last edited:
That's quite a statement. Can I see a pic of your line-up please?

Results aren't great, 78 points could be improved upon

Results aren't great, 78 points could be improved upon

yeah ok whatever im not from those who save the game and play it again again until they win and after upload here the results with a winning spree 40/40...

if you have better results with sociedad take a screenshot and show me

That's quite a statement. Can I see a pic of your line-up please?

Ultimate, New Diablo, best tactic so far, gets posted about once a month. Its just a name.

League winners in Spain usually take 90 points, 78 will get you 4th in a normal year but it with Sociedad. I look forward to seeing some further users ss though, looks a nice formation

Someone posts a tactic all you all abuse him, give the lad some credit. Winning league with sociedad is one **** of a season. Hats off the to OP for posting his tactic.

Please give me TI and OI ?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

And Team Instructions?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Stellas7 - this looks like a good tactic - I like the formation. I have had great success with your WW2 v1 and V4 tactics - are you stating that this one is even better?

Stellas7 - this looks like a good tactic - I like the formation. I have had great success with your WW2 v1 and V4 tactics - are you stating that this one is even better?

im happy that u like ww2!! yes mate this is better i think :)

Carlsberg doesn't make FM tactics... but Stella does!

stella mate your tactic is the same as mine when i was with wigan in the champ destroyed the league but my tempo was higher, is there a differnce and does this tactic have success straight away? and i left my wigan job in the prem we was losing to much stressing me out lol

stella mate your tactic is the same as mine when i was with wigan in the champ destroyed the league but my tempo was higher, is there a differnce and does this tactic have success straight away? and i left my wigan job in the prem we was losing to much stressing me out lol

I dont know your tactic mate...download mine see the differences and compare...btw my tactic doesnt work in quick tempo

what about signings what kind of players did you have ?

what about signings what kind of players did you have ?

With sociedad didnt do any tranfers cause i wanted to keep the team as it is for the test...but the key signings are the ad.playmakers..buy some players with good pass creativity vision and work rate..also the cf must know the f9 role good