Too many people on the attack, there's no one left to defend....

lol!
best tactic of 2016 its Deep Sicilian Defence 4-4-2!
all other new tactics in this forum big trash!

lol!

Way to help, im sure he'll be able to tweak problems with this.

lol!

now im playing a season with bordeaux because the guy above try to defame me tell me tha this tactic is trash...

View attachment 146737

more results later when ill finish the season

Stellas mate - good job - I love the formation and you are right all that talk about attacking and defending is not important - what is important is balance nothing else.

When all that is said your result with Real Sociedad (1st page) made me sceptical becourse it was obvious that the 3 giants had a really bad season and you won it with was it 74 points? someone said you would get 90 points in Spain - that actually depends on how good your team is :) and how good you are at managing. I think you used the ingame players of Sociedad didn't you? - So that you won the league was a sensation for sure no doubt about that - but Barca and RMA underperformed big - another bad thing is the amount of loses your team got, but thats not an issue thats expected from a much poorer team, but it will be hard to estimate a tactic as the best when you get 6-8 defeats.

I would really like you to try this with a dream team - a team full of great players - then you can really judge the consistancy of this brillinat formation - and also enjoy what I personally think would be beautiful play in the match engine. Now - what you are doing with Bordeaux is exellent - the one user that played with Bordeaux and got bad results must either have cheated or he needs to look up a how to tutorial on how to manage in football manager ;)

Cheers

Stellas mate - good job - I love the formation and you are right all that talk about attacking and defending is not important - what is important is balance nothing else.

When all that is said your result with Real Sociedad (1st page) made me sceptical becourse it was obvious that the 3 giants had a really bad season and you won it with was it 74 points? someone said you would get 90 points in Spain - that actually depends on how good your team is :) and how good you are at managing. I think you used the ingame players of Sociedad didn't you? - So that you won the league was a sensation for sure no doubt about that - but Barca and RMA underperformed big - another bad thing is the amount of loses your team got, but thats not an issue thats expected from a much poorer team, but it will be hard to estimate a tactic as the best when you get 6-8 defeats.

I would really like you to try this with a dream team - a team full of great players - then you can really judge the consistancy of this brillinat formation - and also enjoy what I personally think would be beautiful play in the match engine. Now - what you are doing with Bordeaux is exellent - the one user that played with Bordeaux and got bad results must either have cheated or he needs to look up a how to tutorial on how to manage in football manager ;)

Cheers

u said it all!!! :)

the one user that played with Bordeaux and got bad results must either have cheated or he needs to look up a how to tutorial on how to manage in football manager ;)
Cheers

LOL. I know, i'm a big noob. But some comparison is necessary :

View attachment 146713

Anyway, Reims is a very compact defensive team. Wolud be interesting to see how can a team with ony one striker, without AMC and with both advanced wide midfielders on support duty to score 8 goals to Reims. ;)

LOL. I know, i'm a big noob. But some comparison is necessary :

View attachment 1057263

Anyway, Reims is a very compact defensive team. Wolud be interesting to see how can a team with ony one striker, without AMC and with both advanced wide midfielders on support duty to score 8 goals to Reims. ;)

I sounded more rough than I was suppose to - so please take it more as a comment towards people who try to shoot other people down for no good reason - not necessarily you - though you were the guy with Bordeaux :) - just forget the whole thing and admire my 10-0 victory from a distance :D - lollol

Meh, just give him your save game see if he crashes and burns from a treble winning team :) Might just be him..

very big trash tactic!
84 points=1st place!
82 points=2st place!?its no good tactic-this is good luck...

very big trash tactic!
84 points=1st place!

Show us screenshots of your Bordeaux team winning the treble and getting more than 84 points and people will start to care about your not so constructive criticisms

very big trash tactic!
84 points=1st place!

Do not be disrespectful. Stellas has spent his time, and his work has cost, and he has had the detail to share with us. The least you could say is "thanks". I would like to see the tactic that you are able to create, because others are so useless.....