Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

Reaction score
For the Shadow Strikers positions do you use strikers and re-train them to AMC position or is it best to use AMC player in that position? I am currently managing Blackpool in League one so can't get the wonderkids and expensive players

Reaction score
For the Shadow Strikers positions do you use strikers and re-train them to AMC position or is it best to use AMC player in that position? I am currently managing Blackpool in League one so can't get the wonderkids and expensive players
It's fine to use striker if they have good passing/vision and other qualities of a good AM. You will find great success using fast AM with good finishing.

Reaction score
To my regret, I have to end my career in Greece at this stage. There is no time to continue because of work and because of this, less and less interest remains. But I am delighted with what we have done with this team. This is absolutely the best result for me. We'll have to start a new save soon :D
table.png

1.png

2.png

And I really wanted to celebrate the Zaz corners
cor.png

Reaction score
1618401956070.png

Following from my 1st premier league win in 24/25, I achieved the quadruple in my 1st CL season! Amazing results.

Reaction score
post #325

Ahh sorry. Just did not think that was that tactic.
It looked like you were playing with a striker on the one with the crazy result - the one in post 325 uses 2 AMC and no striker.
But now I realized it was the opp line up... :) :)

Reaction score
@eeieu tweak, Pec Zwolle is not exactly the most dangerous team in NL but zero shots, zero XG and i was playing with 10 reserves

View attachment 549587
I decided to play in England for the first time in fm20 and 21. My choice fell on Portsmouth. I don't think I need to explain who was the favorite in my last game. Wow. I missed the standard, but they didn't stand a chance.

perf.png

fav.png