Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

Reaction score
i have run the game and steam is downloading something, new update?
only to ensure cross play comparability between steam and epic, nothing else change. But I did read that there will be a “final patch” coming too. So let’s pray it doesn’t screw with the ME.. I love how it currently is

Reaction score
only to ensure cross play comparability between steam and epic, nothing else change. But I did read that there will be a “final patch” coming too. So let’s pray it doesn’t screw with the ME.. I love how it currently is
It always ******** ME, they can say is not... I hope they kill strikerless:0

Reaction score
5.0 ?

Reaction score
Oh, my mistake. Can you upload the tactics please? Also, is it ok if i move one SS to AF?
Tactics are from this thread, original pheonix and babemocni tweak, which can be found few posts back. Never tried Af

Reaction score
And this is how i went of from CL 8 Final against MAN UTD ,player that I love the most De Paul got red card in 30 minute in first leg and i lost 2 0
I was thinking that is over and in second leg we won 2 0 and went to extra time conceding a goal in 118 minute from stupid counter,my players were totally dead
unable to defend this counter so now i feel angry and proud in the same time
Next year we will kick their ***** :)
Man utd we will see again 👊

FIRST LEG

Football Manager 2021 08.04.2021. 23_25_56.png

SECOND LEG (WITHOUT BEST PLAYER De Paul)
Football Manager 2021 08.04.2021. 23_25_38.png

Reaction score
Me too i am very happy playing now,no new changes again fuc...

Reaction score
Was updated Tuseday 6th - The latest FM21 update on Epic and Steam is to maintain cross-play compatibility across PC platforms.

Reaction score
Oh and now everything from begining 🤔
NAh I don't think so, They say its for a cross-play. They said on the last patch that its FINAL UPDATE but ...

But who knows I know on FM20 they said for one update that it won't affect the ME but it did.

I'm playing with new formation now VOID V2...try it out

Reaction score
NAh I don't think so, They say its for a cross-play. They said on the last patch that its FINAL UPDATE but ...

But who knows I know on FM20 they said for one update that it won't affect the ME but it did.

Will see,hope so not,only good thing is that weekend is coming so i will have some more time to play 😉

Reaction score

Regarding Void you need to have good team because it concede 1.9 goals per match 😉
That is just mine opinion