Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

Sir, where do i save the wonderkid shortlist in the game?
1617720718087.png

1617720742606.png
1617720763534.png

Decided to start a new save game in Greece and definitely for the team that is ended in top 4-6 and the choice fell on Aris (because of the Europa League, albeit from the 2nd round). And what do you think? In the second qualifying round we got the team of "special one" and i think, like everyone else, we got no chances.
Original 5.0 but on Cautious mentality. i always play cautious. I understand that this is just a first game but what a victory :O They didnt have a single moment for a goal. And we had at least 3 big chances. But the qualification of my players didnt allow me to win more confidently

1617769250571.png

Wow. Crazy win 2 days after the match against TTH. Amazing.

1617771214878.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately i had to end my career at this stage........ I have to go to work but here`s what i managed to play. I think everything is clear here. ARIS in the GROUP STAGE of the Europe league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.png

s.png

shoked.png
:D

Im looking forward to the evening so i can get back from work, open beer and see what happens next. group stage..... chances are low but we are lready in the GROUP STAGE!!!!!

gr.png

Unfortunately i had to end my career at this stage........ I have to go to work but here`s what i managed to play. I think everything is clear here. ARIS in the GROUP STAGE of the Europe league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 548787

View attachment 548788

View attachment 548789 :D

Im looking forward to the evening so i can get back from work, open beer and see what happens next. group stage..... chances are low but we are lready in the GROUP STAGE!!!!!

View attachment 548790
Hello tactic plz ?

It doesn't make sense to make any further changes while the Phoenix v5 is still and working perfectly.

View attachment 548787

View attachment 548788

View attachment 548789 :D

View attachment 548790

Amazing job! Keep us posted (and tell us your preferred beer haha)

After an unbeaten season with Dinamo Zagreb (104 points) and winning the cup too in my second season in the club I let my contract run out after two years: time for something new!

I had my eyes set on either the Swiss, Danish, Scottish or Austrian league. Then Rapid Wien came up which I thought was a really interest club. Just when the talks started, however, RB Salzburg became available because their manager left for Atletico Madrid.

well then the choice is easy haha, RB Salzburg was high on my list of clubs I wanted to manage. So RB Salzburg, here I come!

Can’t wait to try out Phoenix at that club :)

So a ME should have no flaws? Even in RL tactics are just about finding a flaw at the opposition.

Roma played with SS when Spalleti turned Toto into SS. So no, there are teams who play with SS and IF or just DLF.

Everyone plays their game differently, it’s just as you said an opinion :)

yeah nah, in real life you can't just play a dumb tactic because humans aren't programmed to be able to deal with it, that doesn't happen

You won Cl with Dinamo?
After an unbeaten season with Dinamo Zagreb (104 points) and winning the cup too in my second season in the club I let my contract run out after two years: time for something new!

I had my eyes set on either the Swiss, Danish, Scottish or Austrian league. Then Rapid Wien came up which I thought was a really interest club. Just when the talks started, however, RB Salzburg became available because their manager left for Atletico Madrid.

well then the choice is easy haha, RB Salzburg was high on my list of clubs I wanted to manage. So RB Salzburg, here I come!

Can’t wait to try out Phoenix at that club :)

You won Cl with Dinamo?

Nah won the league and the cup twice.

won the conference league in my first season but in my second season got knocked out in the first knock out round against Liverpool.. which isn’t a big shame I guess against such a club haha

But was already proud I got trough the group stage !