• 20210407200927_1.jpg
    20210407200927_1.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 240
  • phoenix away.fmf
    31.2 KB · Views: 148
  • phoenix home.fmf
    31.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
So...i returned from work.... I think that everyone knows the potential of this tactic without me but wtf......

wtf.png

28-0 :eek:

O.png

This is a vivid expample of how every game is going...almost...
0.png

I though before that it might be because some leagues are in "view" mode but no. Now im actively playing with 30 leagues as "playable" and in all leagues there is a full simulation.

gg.png

Nah won the league and the cup twice.

won the conference league in my first season but in my second season got knocked out in the first knock out round against Liverpool.. which isn’t a big shame I guess against such a club haha

But was already proud I got trough the group stage !
Chalenge would be to win in with Dinamo,you should not quit job 😉

So...i returned from work.... I think that everyone knows the potential of this tactic without me but wtf......

View attachment 548830

View attachment 548831

View attachment 548832

I though before that it might be because some leagues are in "view" mode but no. Now im actively playing with 30 leagues as "playable" and in all leagues there is a full simulation.

View attachment 548833
This happened with cautious mentality and dlp(d)?
A question about the mentality, do you keep cautious all the way or do you switch to a more offensive one during the matches?

This happened with cautious mentality and dlp(d)?
A question about the mentality, do you keep cautious all the way or do you switch to a more offensive one during the matches?
Yes, 99.9% cautious mentality and only if, which happens very rarely, after the first half, 0-0 or we lose, but this has not happened yet, very atttacking and after your leading again cautious

Yes, 99.9% cautious mentality and only if, which happens very rarely, after the first half, 0-0 or we lose, but this has not happened yet, very atttacking and after your leading again cautious
I confused... Which tactic ?

haha but I’m doing journeyman not a one club thing, so I want to see more of the world!! And this way I still have something to win
good for you that you have a lot of time to play,enjoy when you can ;)

Guys, which tranings do you use for this tactic? I am playing every 3 days since the beginning of the season (the first one and i had UCL qualification rounds) and many players are tired, even if i rotate then. This especially happens with player going to international duties

Guys, which tranings do you use for this tactic? I am playing every 3 days since the beginning of the season (the first one and i had UCL qualification rounds) and many players are tired, even if i rotate then. This especially happens with player going to international duties
Heh you are playing with extreme tempo,what do you expect?When you lead and by 2 or dominating from begining low down tempo and start waste time,then you will have players more fresh,i give them rest 2 days always after game,and rotate 😉

View attachment 548830

View attachment 548831

View attachment 548832

View attachment 548833
What tactic are you using for this one?
Amazing results

For those who struggle to score from corner my advice is to put best left foot taker to take right corner and othervise + its always advantage to have someone with high atribute in corner kicks,you will score many 😉

View attachment 548830

View attachment 548831

View attachment 548832

View attachment 548833
Hello what version do you use please ?