When are planning to upload the new tactic?

THX in advance.

Want to complete last 9 games before I upload it.

It is in testing phase and looks promising for now

Also I need name for that tactic

Preston Save Update

Tweaks:
- Forwards to DF to pressure more
- Mixed Passing (+1 notch) for faster counter when winning ball

Toggles:
"Work ball into box" if you need faster pressure

Agressive tweaks during match to chase goal
:
- Atacking > Control
- Roam from Position/Be more expressive

This is to alter the picture, obviously if u need a goal in overtime u can push overload and stick more **** on.​

Preston End of Season review

Last edited:
I made a little test with NEW TACTIC. its with newcastle NO transfers and i put HOLIDAY MODE. results could be even better if i managed team by my self but still on holiday mode its very nice result!!! View attachment 68778

I made a little test with NEW TACTIC. its with newcastle NO transfers and i put HOLIDAY MODE. results could be even better if i managed team by my self but still on holiday mode its very nice result!!! View attachment 1144564

We have few versions with different aproaches.

So be patient untill we have all tested.

Hi Conn,

What was the match prep or did it by Assistant?
What was the media pred?
What is about in Premier League?

THX!

Preston Save Update

Tweaks:
- Forwards to DF to pressure more
- Mixed Passing (+1 notch) for faster counter when winning ball

Toggles:
"Work ball into box" if you need faster pressure

Agressive tweaks during match to chase goal
:
- Atacking > Control
- Roam from Position/Be more expressive

This is to alter the picture, obviously if u need a goal in overtime u can push overload and stick more **** on.​

Where is Zlatko? :)

Has he been testing the new tactic?

i think he just give up trying! couse there is zero comeback in this FM community! people like dr.benjy or loki doki acting like comedians and got 30-40-50thousand subscribers... put true tacticians like mr.zlatko or for example "bust the net" in my opinian oneof the best gamers ever had no response at all... i made my channel put videos daily, spend 2-3 hours for filming and editing everyday and got 13 subscribers in 3 weeks :))) no more words to say!

I am still around.

I was trying to create some new tactic with 4 players at back and without wide players.

But I must say it is not working for small teams.

Planing to do Bundesliga run.

HSV,Werder or Frankfurt I need to pick one of them.

Probably I will play with latest custom tranfer databese.

What is about the new tactic which was create for Birmingham? It does not work?

I am still around.

I was trying to create some new tactic with 4 players at back and without wide players.

But I must say it is not working for small teams.

Planing to do Bundesliga run.

HSV,Werder or Frankfurt I need to pick one of them.

Probably I will play with latest custom tranfer databese.

Not happy with that .

Poacher is best striker role in Fm.

Complete forward is also good.

But it is hard to find this type of players in small teams.

so was looking at this and thinking of giving it a whirl, then saw the newcastle holiday test and decided any tactic that gets Joselu scoring as ot be worth a look, but I always start at Gateshead so will post how the tynesiders get on

Gateshead have an unbeaten pre season even managing a 1-1 draw with a full strength Newcastle at the International stadium, have used both the original tactic, and the Conn tweak, am finding the tweak more successful, but as a whole a very pleasing pre season

Ten games in the Vanarama National unbeaten in 10 games, 9 wins 1 draw, having a problem getting consistency from the WB's but that may be more to do with the quality of of player rather than the tactic