Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests

Team Name: AC Milan
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): T-Mobile
Home design and colours: Classic AC Milan Red and Black, with gold trim.
Away Design and colours: White with gold design.
Third design and colours: Gold and Red design, more gold then red.
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Third strip a little retro.
Config? (Yes/No): no
Unique ID for config: N/A

AC Milan - AussieOchoa
H|A|T

k1-5.png
k2-14.png
k3-12.png

Team Name: Port Vale
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Vandanel
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Harlequin Property
Home design and colours: White, black and yellow small trims
Away Design and colours: Black with small white trim
Third design and colours: Dark Navy with light blue trim
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): retro style kits
Config? (Yes/No): no
Unique ID for config: N/A

Did you not see this kid ;)

Team Name: Rangers (muhahaha :D)
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Puma.
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Tennants/Tennants/Help for heroes.
Home design and colours: Surprise me but with original gers colours.
Away Design and colours: Mostly white with red.
Third design and colours: Design: Like your Arsenal_James Man city 3rd kit (page 14 Post #135 :p) Colours surprise me please.
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): GOLD Spl logo :p

I’m sure you’ll love doing these mate lol :wub: Thanks.

Team Name: Rangers (muhahaha :D)
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Puma.
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Tennants/Tennants/Help for heroes.
Home design and colours: Surprise me but with original gers colours.
Away Design and colours: Mostly white with red.
Third design and colours: Design: Like your Arsenal_James Man city 3rd kit (page 14 Post #135 :p) Colours surprise me please.
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): GOLD Spl logo :p

I’m sure you’ll love doing these mate lol :wub: Thanks.

You, sir, are a ****.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Team Name: QPR
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Lotto
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): None
Third design and colours: http://www.qpr.co.uk/javaImages/81/2/0,,10373~9831041,00.jpg http://www.qpr.co.uk/javaImages/a8/1b/0,,10373~9837480,00.jpg
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Premier League badges
Config? (Yes/No): No

Just the QPR 3rd kit :) thanks in advance

Sorry, mate, this is only for fantasy kits. :S

You, sir, are a ****.

I thought that myself when I was writing it haha, Thought ohhh heel think i'm a **** :p Notice how I made the "GOLD" in capital letters to get that point across lol. You love me really though :D.

I thought that myself when I was writing it haha, Thought ohhh heel think i'm a **** :p Notice how I made the "GOLD" in capital letters to get that point across lol. You love me really though :D.

I did notice the big GOLD bit. Just proves the point that you are, in fact, a ****.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Port Vale
H|A|T

k3-13.png
k4-2.png
k5-2.png

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Malaga - CTPauley
H|A

k3-14.png
k4-3.png

Those Malaga strips are class, Especially like the away one but if those were real I'd consider buying either of them :p Good job mate!

I did notice the big GOLD bit. Just proves the point that you are, in fact, a ****.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Port Vale
H|A|T

k3-13.png
k4-2.png
k5-2.png

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Malaga - CTPauley
H|A

k3-14.png
k4-3.png

Fantastic kits, thanks a lot :)

You, sir, are a ****.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Sorry, mate, this is only for fantasy kits. :S

Oh yeah! I am a fool :p

Ped see if you don't mind mate since i'm making you do the Rangers one's lol and you have time or whenever you can make some celtic ones aswell ? just to spice up My Spl save. If ye cba don't worry about it :D.

Ped see if you don't mind mate since i'm making you do the Rangers one's lol and you have time or whenever you can make some celtic ones aswell ? just to spice up My Spl save. If ye cba don't worry about it :D.

Yep, no probs.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Decided to make your Celtic ones first :D
Celtic - AldoKemp-1
H|A|T

k1-8.png
k2-17.png
k3-15.png

By the way, if you care, the words in the collar are "A love affair we take with us to our death", which was a quote from 1994 rebel leader Brian Dempsey, who, along with a Fergus McCann-led consortium, rescued Celtic from impending bankruptcy by buying them from the board at the time. Without McCann and Dempsey, there would be no 60,000 seater Celtic Park, no UEFA Cup final in 2003, there would be no Celtic. In fact, the club was bought just 18 minutes before the bank was to close it.

If you don't care, then up yours. :wub:

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh you suck :( lol nice kits though mate. I love the white badge on the sleeves :p i'll eagerly await my beloved ones kit :wub: Cheers bud :D