Pistolped7's FB Fantasy Kit Requests

Botty:

BirminghamH.png
BirminghamA.png
BirminghamT.png

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Any requests?

Team Name: Bristol City
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Nike
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Xbox & Mcmillian cancer surport
Home design and colours: Red & white
Away Design and colours: Blue and White Stripes
Third design and colours: Black and Gold [ manily gold]
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Championship logo please :)

You taking requests babe, cba looking through 4 pages :S?

Team Name: Hearts
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Surprise me (AVOID UMBRO)
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Suprise me (AVOID UKIO BANKAS)
Home design and colours: Maroon with white mate. Just hints of white though
Away Design and colours: Sky blue and white mate.
Third design and colours: N/A
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): If this isn't cheeky, could I have 2 sets? One with SPL logo on them and then another with Europa league? If that's cheeky and too much hassle just the SPL would be grand man :)

Thanks!

Team Name: Hearts
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Surprise me (AVOID UMBRO)
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Suprise me (AVOID UKIO BANKAS)
Home design and colours: Maroon with white mate. Just hints of white though
Away Design and colours: Sky blue and white mate.
Third design and colours: N/A
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): If this isn't cheeky, could I have 2 sets? One with SPL logo on them and then another with Europa league? If that's cheeky and too much hassle just the SPL would be grand man :)

Thanks!

Was away having my breakfast (tattie scones ftw) so I'll finish Pooltown's then do these. And yes, I'll do the two sets, just for you. :p

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Pooltown...pretty pleased with these ones actually :$

BristolCityH.png
BristolCityA.png
BristolCityT.png

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

toddzy:
SPL:
HeartsHSPL.png
HeartsASPL.png

Europa League:
HeartsHEL.png
HeartsAEL.png

Thanks they are brilliant, do you do configs? or shall i make my own?

Lovin the Birmingham kits, worth the wait ;) and what are the rules on requesting more kits?

Okay i'll make my own, i was just wondering will you be doing anymore templates? not now like in the future cos you are a really good kit maker

Team Name: Mam city
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Adidas
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Sony/ Sony/ Etihad
Home design and colours: normal colours any design
Away Design and colours: same as above
Third design and colours: any colours any design
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): if possible could you make 2 sets of kits one with the europa league and the respect logo and another set of kits with the premiership logo. if not just do the premiership kits

Thanks

:) In that case, could you knock these up whenever you have time.

Team Name: Birmingham
Brand (Nike, Adidas, etc.): Retro Adidas
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): F&C Investments
Home design and colours: Royal Blue and white surprise me with something simple yet nice looking.
Away Design and colours: Luminous Green ( Like one of chelseas old kits I believe) and black pinstripes.
Third design and colours: Luminous Orange like above

Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.):
Same collars as before please those are lovely.
And if its not too cheeky could I have an alternate Royal Blue and white home kit please with the pattern that toddzy's hearts kits had.
Also on the Away and third could you make the badge black if possible, I'll attach a picture of what I mean.Like the Chelsea badge ive attached please.

I'd prefer if it was for a different team, cos if it's the same team then it would render the old kits pretty much useless. :S

I'd prefer if it was for a different team, cos if it's the same team then it would render the old kits pretty much useless. :S

I burn through seasons quickly and Im a little bit weird and change my kit every season :) When Im done with my kits I often use them again when I start a new game or use them as avatars or backgrounds, dont worry your kits are too good to go to waste :)

Team Name: Wrexham
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Natwest
Home design and colours: Red, white trim. Could you please wash out a welsh dragon in the background
Away Design and colours: Sky Blue, Navy Trim. Do whatever
Third design and colours: White - go crazy
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Welsh Flag on Left Sleeve please

Team Name: Wrexham
Sponsor (H/A/T, if neccesary): Natwest
Home design and colours: Red, white trim. Could you please wash out a welsh dragon in the background
Away Design and colours: Sky Blue, Navy Trim. Do whatever
Third design and colours: White - go crazy
Any additional info? (Champions League logo, etc.): Welsh Flag on Left Sleeve please

Won't be doing these as you requested it on another thread. Read the rules.